What's Your Sleep Attire?

Aren´t we a bunch of hopeless dirty old men:D?I´m too much of a gentleman to speak for the women:D!

I'm with you . short p.j's in the summer and long p.j's in the winter . I am not comfortable sleeping nude . Besides then what do you wear when you are lounging around before bed and if you get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom do you have to suck it in as you pass the mirror ? :cool:

Well, I don't know about you Moemg...but I would..ha!:LOL:

Skin. Skin on nice sheets just feels luxurious! DBF seems to be in t-shirt & boxerbriefs more often than not...I'm in the PJ's get all twisted & bunchy at night. Robe is right next to the bed - toss it on when leaving the room if we have company or are lounging. (or an emergency)

I can't stand pajamas and keep waking up when they get all twisted around. I walk to the bathroom in the nude and do not suck it in when I pass the mirror. It is dark and I don't look. I usually lounge in sweat pants and sweat shirt in the winter and t shirt and shorts in the summer. I never thought of myself as unamerican though!
Hey, we're exactly the same and almost the same forum name. What's up with that? Haven't worn pajamas since I was a teenager and that was around 70 years ago.

Nothin' at home or hotel year round (blankets, or lack of, and thermostat compensate for temp. issues).

Running shorts when staying in a room with others (hostel, friend's great room, shared hotel room, etc.).

Hey, we're exactly the same and almost the same forum name. What's up with that? Haven't worn pajamas since I was a teenager and that was around 70 years ago.

Great minds think alike on the forum name and we like to be comfortable!

Back
Top Bottom