Xfinity Comcast Mobile

SumDay

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Has anyone explored or tried Xfinity's new cell phone service?

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/xfinity-mobile-faq,news-25223.html

DH's contract is up, and it looks like when mine is finally done, we could save ~$80 a month with this. We already have Internet and TV through them, so we are eligible.

They piggy back off Verizon, which I guess is a good thing. We have AT&T now, and I don't have any complaints, other than the price.

Check out airvoicewireless. AT&T MVNO. Unlimited talk and text and one gigabyte of data for $30 a month. Works well for us.

SumDay, overall it looks like competitive pricing and the Verizon network has the broadest coverage. The article indicated taxes and fees were not included in the listed prices. You might want to find out what these costs are. The T-Mobile 55+ plan is now $70 per month for two lines of unlimited voice, text and data and includes international data and 20 cent per minute international calls while travelling. We moved from Cricket (AT&T) earlier this year to T- Mobile.

I have Comcast xfinity mobile on mine and DW's phones. Purchased 2 iPhone x's and data "by the mb" plan. Working out great so far. $83 per month for the 2 phones - I think for 2 years each. About another $50 for data/tax/fees per month for both of us.

I think you can do better.

Redpocket (Red for Verizon)

MintSim (T-mobile)

Would both be better for 2 phones. Buy a year in advance. Dump your monthly bill.

TotalWireless.com with 2 phones on the shared plan would be 1/2 the price for Xfinity.

Back
Top Bottom