Problem with iPad app

Gmbdeb

Confused about dryer sheets
The latest version has problems. The right and bottom edge is 'dead' with your app and ONLY your app. I have to keep rotating my iPad in order to find a 'live' area to scroll or press the buttons.

Check iTunes comments and others report similar problems!

I never thought to try rotating the screen. I usually just go back to the previous page and then it will "forward" to the next one. A pita workaround for sure, but it'd be more awesome if it was fixed!

I downloaded this app on my iPad by reflex, but now I'm beginning to think that I should just delete it...

There are several problems with this release that have been documented in other threads. Many can be avoided by launching the app with your device in portrait mode. Some folks have reported that after entering text the reply button doesn't work and you can work around this by adding a carriage return at the end of your text to enable the reply button.

The problems with this release are unfortunate and have been reported more than once to the developer - we are waiting for an update. :flowers:

I'm having the same problem as well. I've been rotating my iPad in order to solve the problem.

The problems with this release are unfortunate and have been reported more than once to the developer - we are waiting for an update. :flowers:
Yeah, that's the preferred method of "avoiding" these problems-- have the developer code it right.

Nothin' like blowin' your code in front of a bunch of ER'd pissed-off coders.

Back
Top Bottom