Where is ex-Jarhead?

laurence

Moderator Emeritus
O.K., it's my turn to be the worried hen. He hasn't posted since April, is he having trouble with the changover, maybe? On vacation (we hope)? :confused:

laurencewill said:
O.K., it's my turn to be the worried hen.  He hasn't posted since April, is he having trouble with the changover, maybe?  On vacation (we hope)?  :confused:

How about panhead? Haven't heard from him in ages either.

JG

Ahhhh, John Galt, I'm touched, you remembered ! Yeah, I'm still lurking around here, tho I haven't posted in quite some time. Been busy working for the man, trying to build up that nest egg. Now the good weather is coming back and I'm looking forward to some riding, got my spot all set for Laconia. On a more serious note, I'm dangerously close to my lowest level of FI !
Hope all are well, and I hope you get some riding in this year, JG !

Regards,

Pan

I was going to say something like "yeah, not enough '-head' around here" but decided against it.

:-X

Seems like Jarhead disappeared right after the change over--maybe trouble getting here?

Dory or BMJ, can you send exJarhead an email to see if he is having problems getting in? And how about Bob Smith too? I too am part of the mother hen club.

Back
Top Bottom