Boy, am I lucky!

Rich_by_the_Bay

Moderator Emeritus
You guys won't believe this: just yesterday, out of the blue, some guy I have never met contacted me from Nigeria. Turns out his Dad died, and he was a prince or something, and left $17,000,000 which has gone unclaimed. All I have to do, because apparently I am highly esteemed in Nigeria (little did I know - I was tickled pink to learn this), is allow this money to be transferred to my own checking account here, then give it back to this nice fellow in a year (he has some details to work out). And I only have to put up $15,000 to show my good faith (that's nothing compared to the payoff - read on).

For my trouble -- really not much trouble at all, as you can see -- I get to keep $3,000,000!!! Wow!! Even after taxes that gives me a SWR I never dreamed of. Home free at last!!! Yes!!!!!

Well, I'm off to post the news over on millionairebastards.com. See ya later.

P.S. Oops sorry - my Rolex said it was April 1. But I really did get the above email, at least 6 versions of it.

Too late Rich, they've already transferred those funds over to a couple that are inflicted with a terminal illness and just want to find a good hearted person to gift it to.

I'm already in line.

My favorite is when they upper case all the names in the letter, but everything else is regular upper and lower case. I'm sure they're going to really pull the wool over a lot of peoples eyes with obvious form letter filling.

Then again, hosuc did the same damn thing and bolded the names too. So did the other 'wonder twin'.

Maybe they're behind this vast scheme of spam...

Man, I feel slighted. Last year the brother of the finance minister emailed me with an offer. I did not get anything from the Prince, his brother nor the princess. Guess royalty sticks with royalty. Sounds like a great deal, you lucky *******.

And then you can wisely invest the $3M into PowerBall tickets and make some REAL money.

Cute 'n' Fuzzy Bunny said:
Too late Rich, they've already transferred those funds over to a couple that are inflicted with a terminal illness and just want to find a good hearted person to gift it to.
Maybe they're behind this vast scheme of spam...
:D :D :D

Now that really ticks me off. Those sick people could easily do without the money - that's what Medicare is for. Give it to the young bucks, I say.

I am the King of Bhotiswalana, as soon as I pay for the succession fees. O0

Sure are a lot of dead rich guys in Nigeria. Must be the climate or something.

I received a really funny one the other day and wish I had kept it now. 

Basically, a bank customer had deposited millions of dollars into a foreign bank and he passed away without any heirs and nobody else knew about any of the money.  This nice bank officer was contacting me and said that I could act as the heir and receive the money because she was the only one who knew of the deposit. 

Of course, everything would be set up legally and then I would get 30% while the bank officer received 70%.  I thought that part was hilarious and almost replied back demanding 50/50 to see the response.   :p

Aaron

Rich_in_Tampa said:
color=Blue]P.S. Oops sorry - my Rolex said it was April 1.[/color]

Is that the watch that is right time once a year? ;)

bpp said:
Sure are a lot of dead rich guys in Nigeria. Must be the climate or something.

IT'S THE ECONOMY OIL STUPID! :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom