getting screwed?

mberg501

Confused about dryer sheets
how do i tell if im getting screwed around by the va or not?

first i didnt asked to be retired the navy made me i only had 4yrs left to go then 20 in fact i was tring to go back to the sand box and had already reenlisted out to my 20

second they put me on tdrl 30% when the main reason the retired me is for chrones which never goes away and like cancer there is no cure and only goes into remission i have a huge scar from the surgery to prove it

third the va contacted me and told me that they were pushing through the results at 60% even though they hadnt come to a conclusion on the severe sleepapnia and carpultunal.

now i know i should be happy with what ever i get and i shouldnt complain when i still have all my limbs (though not all my fingers one cut off on board the ship) but cmon they are going to force me to retire then not even consider me over 60 when my best firend went to the va with a cracked tail bone from givin birth and headachs got 60 what the hell did i do wrong here....HELP?!?!??!!:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

mberg, sorry to hear about your situation.

We've had a number of military folks find their way to this forum with related questions. One of our retired military guys put together this information. Hope it helps.

Check with local chapeter of the DAV, they usually have experience with cases like this and can help/advise.

Back
Top Bottom