Great quote from Ken Fisher

Grow out the back with a ponytail. lol

I told DW I was going to grow my hair long and have a braided rat tail in the back. She assured me she would cut it off while I was sleeping.:LOL:

I am more thinking about a #2 all over - easy to keep clean, cooler and no more trips to the barber/hairstylist.

I told DW I was going to grow my hair long and have a braided rat tail in the back. She assured me she would cut it off while I was sleeping.:LOL:

I am more thinking about a #2 all over - easy to keep clean, cooler and no more trips to the barber/hairstylist.

I still have most of my hair, but would go with your above suggestion otherwise.

I put it another way: Since I was six years old, someone has told me when to awaken, when to sleep, when I can eat, when I can go to the facility, and often what clothes I could/should wear.

Now it’s my turn! [emoji41]

Your retired and still wearing clothes :confused: :)

I used to get a sugar high from "good job, well done." Now I get a sugar high from waking up in the morning with no real plans.

You’re retired and still wearing clothes :confused: :)

Only to prevent a lot of giggling and pointing...

Hopefully, by “it”, she meant your hair... [emoji15]

Back
Top Bottom