Happy palindrome day

MichaelB

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
Happy palindrome day, everyone. At least, around most of the world where it’s day/month/year, and today’s date is 22/02/2022. It’ll be a most memorable day, so do something meaningful.

Happy palindrome day, everyone. At least, around most of the world where it’s day/month/year, and today’s date is 22/02/2022. It’ll be a most memorable day, so do something meaningful.

And it's Twosday.

Happy Two's Day

:)Depending on how your write dates, today is 2/22/22. And, of course, it's Twosday.

I was going to post this later today at 22:22 PM, but I figured most of us would be sleeping by then and miss the chance to celebrate.

Enjoy your Two's Day.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Last edited:
Since most of us here are "of a certain age" we've also had the privilege of living through that numeralogically awesome moment 44 years ago: 12:34 on May 6, 1978 - 12345678.

I guess the OP gives us all motivation to live for another 200 years to make it to the REAL Twosday: 22:22 on 2/22/2222.
...or is that just too too two.

Last edited:
The twooth of the month fell on the twentytwooth.

I guess this doesn't quite fit the thread, but it was a special day too.

Attachments

• 460550_4012574647318_169941115_o.jpg
    460550_4012574647318_169941115_o.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 27
:)Depending on how your write dates, today is 2/22/22. And, of course, it's Twosday.

I was going to post this later today at 22:22 PM, but I figured most of us would be sleeping by then and miss the chance to celebrate.

Enjoy your Two's Day.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

My Romeo group celebrated one of our member's 72 nd birthday this morning!

How long will the train be in the station?

"Two to Two to Two Two."

Then there is this:

By the way tutu refers (in this case) to grandmother. YMMV

DW saw something in the paper about the special date and asked me if I knew what special day it was. I told her Twos Day and she replied "Yeah, I know it's Tuesday, I mean what's special about the date?" I told her again. "It's Twos Day." She started getting frustrated so then I repeated it as "Twos....Day." Then she realized I was already in on the "joke." Kinda fun. YMMV

Saw something yesterday about it actually being palindrome week depending on how you write the date.

2/21/22
2/22/22
2/23/22
2/24/22
2/25/22
2/26/22
2/27/22
2/28/22
2/29/22

Does officially announcing my retirement to my manager count? :dance:

My last day will be on my 15th anniversary with Megacorp. I like round numbers apparently!

Yeah, I’m not so good with calendars in retirement. :D

I was on a rant about why Veteran's Day isn't observed on a Monday like most other holidays, when my wife reminded me I shouldn't care any more.

I guess I still keep up with calendar days and dates, even in retirement.

There is one thing I noticed I don't do any more. In January, I'd look up what day of the week Christmas and New Year's fall on, so I could put in for appropriate vacation days before everyone else in my department figured it out.

Back
Top Bottom