Have you actually calculated how much you spend for coffee annually?

Zero for me. I do spend on hot chocolate powder and tea. I just cannot take coffee.

Just upped our cost this year by $189.99 :).
Old keurig died, bought the Keurig K-Cafe on sale. Much better cappuccino and lattes than the previous espresso machine years ago. Simple to use, good foamy milk.
Can use refillable keurig pod, so able to use freshly ground beans of my choice.
So far, very happy and enjoying great cappuccino's at home now!

My wife and I drink Starbucks at home from a duo style machine that can make expresso, or a pot. We usually drink either Morning Joe or cafe Verona blend ( bold and strong- not that brownish weak stuff they serve at the diner for old people). We pay $5.99-$6.99 per bag and go through probably 2 bags per month, plus cream and sugar. I’d guess $200 per year for two people. Sometimes we get the real fancy espresso drinks at the Starbucks store like a PSL, but they are usually free using rewards points.

I like the smell of coffee and Tiramisu and coffee ice-cream, but not coffee. I drink alot of tea, but usually just pick up at lounges and hotels gratis. My wife does like coffee so we probably spend over time about $8/month on coffee. She drinks on the weekends mostly.

Back
Top Bottom