"I Ate Your Halloween Candy" from Kimmel

I think we're taking this waaay too seriously. :) Here's a list of 46 reasons a three year old might have a melt-down. 46 Reasons My Three Year Old Might be Freaking Out | Jason Good

Folks that haven't raised children may not get the melt-downs and tantrums. Sometimes it's about poor parenting, other times it's just the way children are.

Here's another list that makes you want to laugh, and feel some empathy for the parents 36 Reasons My Kid Is Crying... Temper Tantrums You Can't Help But Laugh At (GALLERY)

I get the odd temper tantrum in the candy or toy aisle. But in this case, the parents are the ones intentionally provoking the tantrum, are they not? Is it what parents do? I wouldn't know, I am one of those folks who did not raise children.

I get the odd temper tantrum in the candy or toy aisle. But in this case, the parents are the ones intentionally provoking the tantrum, are they not? Is it what parents do? I wouldn't know, I am one of those folks who did not raise children.
Some parents feel like Feever, the kids don't need any help. Others just look at this as one small moment of revenge. Either way, I guess most of us that see the humor in this video see it because we've been there. A sort of brotherhood of shared pain...

Some parents feel like Feever, the kids don't need any help. Others just look at this as one small moment of revenge. Either way, I guess most of us that see the humor in this video see it because we've been there. A sort of brotherhood of shared pain...

Goes to show, I should stick with raising cats.:D

I'm waiting for the video of teenage girls and their angst with their mothers (and even easier for a mom to provoke). Now that I can commiserate with.

OK, what's this about? Eight comments in a row from the mods or mods emeritus, booked-ended by comments by redduck. And, none of us can use the ignore button for any of the 10 comments. Is that some kind of record? Kind of like Ben Roethlisberger throwing six touchdowns two games in a row.

Last edited:
OK, what's this about? Eight comments in a row from the mods or mods emeritus, booked-ended by comments by redduck. And, none of us can use the ignore button for any of the 10 comments. Is that some kind of record? Kind of like Ben Roethilsberger throwing six touchdowns two games in a row.
I should ignore this but decided not to...

Only mods are 'unignorable'. Feel free to add any of us emeriti to your Iggy List. :)

OK, what's this about? Eight comments in a row from the mods or mods emeritus, booked-ended by comments by redduck. And, none of us can use the ignore button for any of the 10 comments. Is that some kind of record? Kind of like Ben Roethlisberger throwing six touchdowns two games in a row.

If you PM me, I'll hide my post or erase it. :D

REWahoo said:
Only mods are 'unignorable'. Feel free to add any of us emeriti to your Iggy List.

Feel free to add me to your ignore list as well. I'll make sure to reciprocate.

This feels like high school when I walked into a room and the class officers were having a meeting. Anyway, we've now added four additional class officer posts or ex-class officer posts continuing the string (if you can overlook me). Kind of like Ben Roethlisberger throwing six touchdowns two games in a row and fumbling twice.

Not having kids, I am not qualified to comment. Still its one of those things that I watched and laughed at but feel more than a little guilty. I don't think it's appropriate for Kimmel to be encouraging parents to do it. I guess that's why I'm not a huge fan of him.

This feels like high school when I walked into a room and the class officers were having a meeting. Anyway, we've now added four additional class officer posts or ex-class officer posts continuing the string (if you can overlook me). Kind of like Ben Roethlisberger throwing six touchdowns two games in a row and fumbling twice.

Do you really know if Big Ben actually knows he threw 6 two weeks in a row?

I don't know who Ben Roethlisberger is but I was secretary of Spanish Club in high school.

The streak continues. However, REWahoo, I put you on my ignore list so I wasn't able to read your question about other people eating all my Halloween candy.

Yes, my all my candy was eaten by those bigger than me (also those smaller than me, but I don't want to talk about that). This reminds me of when I went into that classroom where the class officers were having their meeting and the vice-president took my lunch. She even took the celery sticks (and my Converse tennis shoes).

The streak ends.
However, REWahoo, I put you on my ignore list so I can't answer your question about people eating all my Halloween candy.

All my Halloween candy was eaten by people bigger than me (also smaller than me, but I don't want to talk about that). This all reminds me when I went into that classroom where the school officers were having their meeting and the vice-president took my lunch. She even took the celery sticks (and my Converse tennis shoes).

Originally Posted by aja8888
Do you really know if Big Ben actually knows he threw 6 two weeks in a row?
I don't understand this question. Are you suggesting that professional football players cannot count to six, or that they suffer so much head injury that they cannot remember events from week to week?

This thread is starting to bear a proto-resemblance to "Awkward Wealth." Maybe the mods should consolidate them into one thread entitled "Kitchen Sink."

Amethyst

I only wish people would learn how to take video footage with their phones. Just say no to vertical video syndrome!

Sent from my mobile device so please excuse grammatical errors. :)

I was thinking a sequel to these videos would be for parents to tell their high school seniors that they spent all the college savings money.

I warned you to bring a decoy ketchup sandwich but would you listen? Nooooooo.
This all reminds me when I went into that classroom where the school officers were having their meeting and the vice-president took my lunch. She even took the celery sticks (and my Converse tennis shoes).

... All my Halloween candy was eaten by people bigger than me (also smaller than me, but I don't want to talk about that)...

At least you had candies. And you did get to eat a piece or two, yes? If it's any consolation to you, I never did have any. Nothing for anybody to take from me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom