Ladies, how many swimsuits do you own?

swimsuit collection -- how many do you own?

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • 1-3

Votes: 38 59.4%
  • 4-6

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • 7 or more

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
I have three. I will have to follow Orchidflower's advice of 100 percent polyester. I think all of mine are either from Lands End or LL Bean and are at least 6 years old. I like the kind that are two piece but look like one suit...no flabby midriff showing. I only went swimming once this summer, to a water park attached to an amusement park. I wish my gym had a pool.

Believe it or not, one polyester suit I just finally threw away after 3 years and bought another. Just got sick of it--even tho it still fit and was in great condition. Yes, I know..this isn't LBYM, but I rationalize it by figuring I'm saving over $45 by not having to wear pantyhose anymore.

I bought two in July at Lands End in Sears, on sale, $100 for the two. They look like halter tops over tennis skirts. I figure I'm good til the grave now.

See NML provided a pic.

You have to understand ain't no film allowed around the fishin' hole and seement pond.

A-ha, but anyone could take a picture with their portable phone and you would never know....>:D

I bought two in July at Lands End in Sears, on sale, $100 for the two. They look like halter tops over tennis skirts. I figure I'm good til the grave now.
I think we caught the same sale.
I bought several halter swim tops, a few short skirted bottoms and mid calf coverup skirts at dirt cheap prices online at different times over June and early July. I do a lot of boating and lakeside bumming around, so they will be dual purpose mix and match outfits for years to come. :D

A-ha, but anyone could take a picture with their portable phone and you would never know....>:D
Uh oh......................
smiley-scared007.gif

Last weekend I bought a new swimsuit on an impulse. Then when I got home and looked through my wardrobe, I realized that I already have 5 swimsuits at home. Feeling a little guilty but I really like the new suit!

I go swimming about once a week, so I don't really need a swim suit for each day. Just curious if my swimsuit collection is totally out of line...

FD said it before and I'll say it again- This thread is useless without pics...:D

...why scare the little children?

Regardless, I do wash my swimsuit out in cold water after each wearing before drying, which is supposed to keep it working longer, also. My LBYM effort, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom