NFL: 2022 Season

Mr. Pompous…(I used to really respect him).

Attachments

• 549A224D-DD7B-484D-A17A-B07F5187CA80.jpeg
    549A224D-DD7B-484D-A17A-B07F5187CA80.jpeg
    469.1 KB · Views: 50
Could not finish watching Cowboys game yesterday given the way Dak played. I would have pulled him and put Rush in. At this point, you want to see your team playing its best, and lately we have been seeing the Cowboys play their worst. Problems continue on O-line and another CB injured. Hopes for a deep playoff run seem extremely unlikely. Washington's young QB played well in my opinion.

Mr. Pompous…(I used to really respect him).
For years, I have thought he was one of the best QB's in the game. This year not so much... But I always felt he was sort of a jerk off the field... When he started to date Danica I was sure of it. But at least he corrected that.

Could not finish watching Cowboys game yesterday given the way Dak played. I would have pulled him and put Rush in. At this point, you want to see your team playing its best, and lately we have been seeing the Cowboys play their worst. Problems continue on O-line and another CB injured. Hopes for a deep playoff run seem extremely unlikely. Washington's young QB played well in my opinion.
Me too, that was awful... I think Jerry Jones could have played better than Dac did yesterday. I would be surprised if they make it past the wildcard round. Although they will be playing Tampa Bay. The GOAT (and his team) are having problems too.

Unfortunately these are my two favorite teams in the NFL.... Oh well, one of them will make it past the wildcard round. It's going to be tough for me to pick one but when push comes to shove, I'll be rooting for Dallas. I sure hope they can get their s&%# together.

Last edited:
I ordered my NFC East Champion T-shirt. [emoji16]

For years, I have thought he was one of the best QB's in the game. This year not so much... But I always felt he was sort of a jerk off the field... When he started to date Danica I was sure of it. But at least he corrected that.

He upgraded after Danica. He's dating the 26 year old daughter of the Milwaukee Bucks owner.

I already have my NFC North Champion hat! I really hope the Vikings can put together 4 full quarters of football in their playoff run.

He upgraded after Danica. He's dating the 26 year old daughter of the Milwaukee Bucks owner.
I didn't know that... I'm sure you are correct about the "upgrade" comment.. Wouldn't take much, IMO!

EDIT: Just "Googled" who he's dating now.... You are correct. She is an upgrade but I bet it won't last! (Just another incomplete "pass") :LOL: She looks too smart, pretty and rich to stay with him.

Last edited:
I bought a hooded sweat shirt at one of the local discounters a few weeks ago. I wore it once, they lost, and I'm reluctant to put it back on.

More drama to come!

I bought a hooded sweat shirt at one of the local discounters a few weeks ago. I wore it once, they lost, and I'm reluctant to put it back on.

More drama to come!

I totally get it. As a football fan, I support the team here locally win or lose, but its harder when they lose. Seeing as how we haven't been to the Superbowl in decades, making it to the playoffs is the next best thing. The Vikings put together a very entertaining season filled with close games, and blowout losses. As far as a fan is concerned, entertaining is all I can ask for.

... What the he!! was Wagner thinking shoving down a member of the Lions training staff when they were tending to an injured player. Worst unsportsmanlike conduct all year I think... besides the guy that was doing mock CPR in the earlier game...what a bonehead.

I didn't watch the whole game but what the he!! was that Packers player that walked into the middle of the field goal set up to swat the ball away thinking? Probably the oddest play that I have ever seen. And why no encroachment call?

ETA: just read more about it. I guess there was no encroachment because BG had called a time out. And the BG player did what he did because he didn't want the ball to be snapped and the Detroit kicker to get a free practice kick. It didn't work out for the GB player though because he ended up getting an unnecessary roughness penalty in the ensuing scrum that turned a 48-yard field goal attempt into a 33-yard field goal attempt, whcih the Detroit kicker made. Karma's a bitch.

Last edited:
I didn't watch the whole game but what the he!! was that Packers player that walked into the middle of the field goal set up to swat the ball away thinking? Probably the oddest play that I have ever seen. And why no encroachment call?

ETA: just read more about it. I guess there was no encroachment because BG had called a time out. And the BG player did what he did because he didn't want the ball to be snapped and the Detroit kicker to get a free practice kick. It didn't work out for the GB player though because he ended up getting an unnecessary roughness penalty in the ensuing scrum that turned a 48-yard field goal attempt into a 33-yard field goal attempt, whcih the Detroit kicker made. Karma's a bitch.

That was one of the oddest things I've seen in football ever lol. Karma came a knockin for him no doubt. They really shot themselves in the foot on those 2 plays alone. Could have won the game had they approached the game professionally. Clearly they have lost the locker room over there in Green Bay.

The Texans can't even get it right with winning their final game.... Now they lost the first draft pick. :facepalm:

The Texan's win against the Colts :facepalm: was probably the final straw and led to Lovie Smith's firing.

The Texan's win against the Colts :facepalm: was probably the final straw and led to Lovie Smith's firing.
I don't give him much of the blame. Asking him to win in the NFL with the team/talent he was given is almost as bad as asking someone to win a NASCAR race in a Jeep with a V6.

^^^ Hard to argue with that, but his goose was cooked before the recent win over the Colts... probably well-done at that. :LOL:

Commercializing this guy is sick. It's bad enough he makes USAA commercials while not being a qualified policy holder.

Now you kids get off my lawn!
Oh I don't know. Not much different than the hundreds of others capitalizing on their names/fame that may or may not even use the product/service... Off the top of my head names like, Manning, Brady, Selleck, Pitt, Jolie, Zeta Jones, Beyonce, Woods, McConaughey, etc, etc, etc... The list goes on and on...

In all of these case, I don't think any of them need the money. In Gronks case, I think he's just having fun doing what he likes. (He certainly can't sing or dance or act :))

Last edited:
With the way Dak has been playing, I took a big gamble last night at the sports book. 1k on Dallas to win on Monday night.... The problem is I like both Dallas and Tampa Bay but I had to pick one.... I literally didn't decide until I was at the book window and the "lady asked", what's your bet? Should make the game interesting, at least for me...:popcorn: Don't follow me... I'm lost!

Last edited:
^^^^^^
I hope you are wrong this time. But I hear you!

A bit premature, but my wish of teams to face each other in the Super Bowl is 49ers vs Bills.

Back
Top Bottom