NFL: 2022 Season

love seeing the best teams moving forward. That should make some exciting games. Both the afc and nfc games are going to be fun to watch and frankly no team seems better than the other that you wont think its competitive. Frankly for both games, it will come down to the wire and whichever team has the last "real" possession will be the winner. ("real" in terms of time... If you get the ball with 2 seconds left.. Is that really a true possession).

Rooting for a bengals and eagles game in the sb.

Who Dey!

Flying from the perch of America's Liberty Bell in Philadelphia.
:D

Attachments

• eagles.jpg
    eagles.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 32
Still raining here so I'll be watching the games... IMO, it's whoever shows up with their A games. No money on these games but I'm staying with the Eagles and Bengals, just because.

I’m tempering my expectations for the Chiefs this year. While I think/hope they get into the playoffs again this year, their schedule is filled with good teams. The price of success I guess.

By most measures it’s been a successful season for all four teams but none of these guys are going to be satisfied with less than a ring. I’m pulling for KC (obviously) and SF today. Eagles would be hard to bet against if they get in.

I project Bengals and Eagles today and Bengals for SB win. I like Bengals because of the three bayou Bengals alumni, especially Burrow.

I project Bengals and Eagles today and Bengals for SB win. I like Bengals because of the three bayou Bengals alumni, especially Burrow.

With you on today, want to wait and see how the teams play today before making a SB pick.

1st half turnovers are taking their toll on SF.. Not to mention a QB injury.

Plus, the Eagles are playing pretty well, so far.

Imagine the legend created if Purdy can come back in and pull off the comeback. Don’t think it’ll happen but would make a great story.

I don't see Purdy coming back. Replay showed the elbow getting crunched pretty good. May not have made a difference anyhow as 49ers looked a bit pass happy. Plus, those penalties on defense. 49ers don't even know how to challenge an incomplete pass :facepalm:.

If the 49ers do not have a QB left who can pass, they are done.

If the 49ers do not have a QB left who can pass, they are done.
They are done! A combo of Manning/Brady/Mahomes on their best days couldn't help them at this point.

Last edited:
Wow, 49ers are sore losers. Number 71 should be suspended several games next year. I wouldn't be against him being criminally charged for that assault.

Wow, 49ers are sore losers. Number 71 should be suspended several games next year. I wouldn't be against him being criminally charged for that assault.
That was pretty aggressive.... First time I recall seeing the officials send both teams to their respective benches.

Last edited:
I expected the Eagles to win, but not in a blowout like that. Wow. I expect KC to win tonight, but with Mahomes less than 100% I wouldn’t bet anything. I do like Burrow, so I’ll be happy for whoever wins.

Can’t believe KC pulled that one out, nail biter. Was nice of Ossai to give it away for the Bengals, he won’t sleep tonight. Mahomes was obviously hobbled. Chris Jones had a great game. Butker stepped up in the clutch.

Chiefs v Eagles it is.

Last edited:
Gosh, that was an exciting game!

"How do the Eagles avoid playing the quality opponents?"

"If only Dallas had not been robbed..."

"Niners defense is elite but..."

"They’ve not really played a proper game since November (across the blowouts, the Hurts injury and then the easiest playoff run ever). That Mahomes offense will hit them like a bus and Jalen Hurts will have to throw it to win."

Me: "There's one more game, and they hate us."

The best two teams have earned one more game. And the fans get a hundred commercials.

Go EAGLES!

Back
Top Bottom