NFL 2023 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Giants stink this year, but living in the DMV, I will enjoy their 2 victories over the Commanders this season while hearing the weeping and gnashing of teeth from their fans and the local sports talk radio programs :D.

I saw a stat - Before today, teams with +3 in turnover recoveries and this amount of time of possession never lost the game in the history of the NFL - 48 such games. Until today. The Bears set a record today.

I said to myself that the Bears will blow the game. Sure enough they did.

Last edited:
Lions over the Bears - never in doubt!

I’ve been a Lions fan all my life. There’s always a doubt. This team is good but, as a fan, the old Lions are always looking over your shoulder.

I said to myself that the Bears will blow the game. Sure enough they did.

That’s exactly what it used to be like to be a Lions fan. I thought this game might have been them finding their old ways. No doubt, it was a pretty exciting last 4 minutes.

I’ve been a Lions fan all my life. There’s always a doubt. This team is good but, as a fan, the old Lions are always looking over your shoulder.

That’s exactly what it used to be like to be a Lions fan. I thought this game might have been them finding their old ways. No doubt, it was a pretty exciting last 4 minutes.

The difference between a team playing to win vs a team playing not to lose.

Hard to believe, but the Bears blowing the game wasn't even as bad as when they blew the game to the Broncos earlier this season.

Here’s to a well fought game without major injuries or too many controversial calls. It ought to be good.

KC and Philly - Good game that went down to the wire. I really like those close games.

The dropsies strike KC again. Marquez Valdez-Scantling will regret not practicing in wet conditions. That was a beautiful pass that might have won the game for them.

Lol. Almost missed the entire game. Tuned in 3rd quarter, Eagles down a bunch and what a treat.

It's incredible how a defense trys many times to catch a quarterback during a game, but finds it such a challenge. Eventually, though, they do get him.

Kelce-Swift 1, Kelce-Swift 0.

Lol. Almost missed the entire game. Tuned in 3rd quarter, Eagles down a bunch and what a treat.

It's incredible how a defense trys many times to catch a quarterback during a game, but finds it such a challenge. Eventually, though, they do get him.

Kelce-Swift 1, Kelce-Swift 0.

Kelce - Swift, :confused: from my POV Kelce scored +100.:cool: He's a pretty good football player too. :) If you don't understand that, you guys are far too close to football.

Last edited:
Thanksgiving Day Games

I'm looking forward to the Thanksgiving Day games, and hoping the Seahawks win, and both the Lions and Cowboys lose their games (which helps Seattle in the overall National Conference standings). But the odds of that trifecta happening are slim. Yet, I'll be extremely thankful if it does comes true. Go Hawks!

(Oh! And Go Dawgs -- the #4 UW Huskies!)

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to the Thanksgiving Day games, and hoping the Seahawks win, and [-]both[/-] the Lions [-]and[/-] [-]Cowboys[/-] lose their game[-]s[/-]
Fixed if for you... Nice post now. :)

Wow, Dallas took Washington to the Woodshed today in prime time and on national TV. Cowboys could do no wrong today.

Heck even Dolly even looked pretty good during halftime in a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders outfit.

Last edited:
Wow, Dallas took Washington to the Woodshed today in prime time and on national TV. Cowboys could do no wrong today.

Heck even Dolly even looked pretty good during halftime in a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders outfit.

Dallas looked fantastic. And so did Dolly!

SF is now taking Seattle out to the woodshed as we speak. :)
That's only because, so far, we can't tackle, allow their receivers to be wide open, and can't convert on third downs. :facepalm: Other than that, we're in the driver's seat.

All kidding aside, historically the Seahawks usually play much better in the second half, and pretty darn good in the fourth. We'll see. Go Hawks!

Could the Seahawks uniforms be any uglier?
Only thing I've seen worse is when the Steelers wore their throwback Bumblebee uniforms. If anyone remembers those.

Last edited:
Fair point. Perhaps a tie. They are both ugly.

458400662.jpg

ehtmpledax6wgy81i6mb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom