• I just watch the commercials or halftime event

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • other

Votes: 14 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Patriots will win the game. The media and NFL will win financially by having the two major market teams play each other.

Pats are a bunch of cheaters whether the coach is stealing signs from the other team or Brady in the deflate gate scandal. Winning by cheating.

WOW! We got SIX posts in before someone accused the Pats of cheating!!!

Pats by 8+

The refs will over-correct and make calls biased against the Rams because of the last game leading to a small victory for NE.

All you people favoring my Pats are scaring me. I was expecting a Pats beat-down here as the NE perception is that the rest of the country hates the Pats.

Pats win. Rams have to overcome their own big three knuckleheads: Suh, Peters and Talib all who tend to get hit with big-yardage yard penalties. And, who knows what's really going on with Gurley? All this will be hard to over-come facing the great(est) quarterback and the great(est) coach.

But, here's hoping: GO RAMS!!!

All you people favoring my Pats are scaring me. I was expecting a Pats beat-down here as the NE perception is that the rest of the country hates the Pats.
Accurate statement.

I'm rooting for a game that's decided by the winning teams athletic performance.

Not the zebras.

I'm rooting for a game that's decided by the winning teams athletic performance.

Not the zebras.
Zebras had to move to another hotel after the game when the Saints fans found out where they were staying at. TRU DAT!!!

Pats by a hair. I will never forget the 2017 SB, when the Patriots looked dead until the 4th Quarter. What a game that was!!!!

After pondering all the variables known to me :confused:, The Rams will win. Reason: The defense of Wade Phillips. These two have played each other enough to know what the other brings, so it will be a good matchup. But the Rams do have good defensive personnel this year. So despite all my curses on Stan Kroenke, the Rams will prevail.

To be precise, it's not jealousy. It's envy. Not the same thing.

+1000.

Glad we have all of them. They made the last 20 years extremely enjoyable.:dance:

Yours truly is a wanna-be sci-fi author. I don my Hat of Obectivity and ponder what a starship full of highly advanced space aliens would think when they turn their telescopes toward Earth. No doubt it's amusing to watch humans react so viscerally to something as meaningless as the fortunes of sports teams.

The little green men must laugh their dilithium crystals off when they see one group of primitive hominids celebrating a win with cheering and taunts, while the other group responds to the loss with wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Then I take off my Hat and think how unfair it is that Bostonians get all the championships. The Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics and, of course Patriots, keep bringing home rings while so many other cities languish in despair for decades.

It's so bad, I can't believe Bernie Sanders hasn't introduced a bill to redistribute some of Boston's trophies to Cincinnati and Jacksonville and Minneapolis. (Oh, wait... he's a Pats fan! Never mind.)

It will merely add to the injustice if New England cops another one. But they will. Pats 34, Rams 21.

Remember this the last time Rams played the Patriots in the SB the Rams were favored with the Greatest Show On Turf . The Patriots won that SB and that Patriots name meant so much at that time this was the first SB for Brady . That season was when 911 happened .

Something to watch for unsportsman like conduct against the Rams . Big Bill is already complaining about the rubs by receivers on the Air Raid offense of the Rams . He blew a cork last week when the refs did not call it . Suh will have at least one unsportsman like conduct.
Penalties will happen at the most opportune time . But I feel this one belongs to the Rams .

Yours truly is a wanna-be sci-fi author. I don my Hat of Obectivity and ponder what a starship full of highly advanced space aliens would think when they turn their telescopes toward Earth. No doubt it's amusing to watch humans react so viscerally to something as meaningless as the fortunes of sports teams.

The little green men must laugh their dilithium crystals off when they see one group of primitive hominids celebrating a win with cheering and taunts, while the other group responds to the loss with wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Then I take off my Hat and think how unfair it is that Bostonians get all the championships. The Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics and, of course Patriots, keep bringing home rings while so many other cities languish in despair for decades.

It's so bad, I can't believe Bernie Sanders hasn't introduced a bill to redistribute some of Boston's trophies to Cincinnati and Jacksonville and Minneapolis. (Oh, wait... he's a Pats fan! Never mind.)

It will merely add to the injustice if New England cops another one. But they will. Pats 34, Rams 21.
Yankee fans ( which I'm not, had their many haters especially anyone from New England). 27 World Series champions, 18 division titles, and 40 American league pennants, a true dynasty.

Never liked them either. Admired them but never liked ‘em.

GO COWBOYS!!!!
Oh I'm sorry, I thought we were voting on next years game...my bad.:facepalm:

The refs will over-correct and make calls biased against the Rams because of the last game leading to a small victory for NE.

I hope not... just call it like it is. I was going to say call it like they see it but after the debacle in NO I hesitate to phrase it that way since they obviously musta had their eyes closed for a moment.

Yankee fans ( which I'm not, had their many haters especially anyone from New England). 27 World Series champions, 18 division titles, and 40 American league pennants, a true dynasty.

True... but also ancient history... what have they done lately?

Since the Yankees incredible three-peat in 1998-2000, the BoSox have won 4 World Series (2004, 2007, 2013 and 2018) and the poor Yankees only one (2009).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom