Poll: Ok, it is a slow day...over or under?

Over or Under or Who cares!

• Over

Votes: 93 76.9%
  • Under

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Who cares!

Votes: 16 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pb4uski

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Should toilet paper be mounted under or over? :LOL: Why?

Is the unanimity in your household? Not in mine. :(

54ffaaab49299-toilet-paper-roll-text2.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have pets? If yes, under. If no, over. Pets have a nasty habit of finding enjoyment in unrolling and destroying an entire roll if left "over"... otherwise it's easier access with the over.

With most poll threads we like the title to include a specific reference to the topic, as this makes search much easier. In this case, I somehow think it won't matter that much. :)

Since the new fat rolls of toilet paper don't fit on the old fashioned rollers, this may be a moot point. At least in this household.

Over - easier to access. DW doesn't agree at all though.... so its UNDER for us. :angel:

Does the value of the extra rolls of TP you keep in the closet count in your net worth calculations ?

And if you paid for your TP with a credit card does that count as debt ?

Last edited:
Does the value of the extra rolls of TP you keep in the closet count in your net worth calculations ?

Hey, this is a frivolous poll.... no room here for serious questions! Next thing you'll be asking is what our TP/asset ratio is. :)

I'd be careful there - one false move and you'd be wiped out.

A Poll on Toilet Paper Rolls?

You must be sh*tting me........

What a crappy poll. :LOL:

We go over but guests sometimes switch it to under. And worse we use such thin TP that two different groups of houseguests have brought their own. So apparently the old poops are pissed off at us. But which raises another question, Should the square number be divided by the ply number and then multiplied by the bum area for maximum efficiency?

We go over but guests sometimes switch it to under. And worse we use such thin TP that two different groups of houseguests have brought their own.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
And worse we use such thin TP that two different groups of houseguests have brought their own.

Single ply really isn't cost-effective. Studies have shown the punch-through ratio is so high that any possible savings is more than offset by the significantly higher use of soap and water from prolonged hand washing.

Definitely Over because I often have to hold the paper in place above the perforations so I can tear the piece off. Can't really do that from below.

:2funny::2funny::2funny:

Hey, this is a frivolous poll.... no room here for serious questions! Next thing you'll be asking is what our TP/ass [-]asset[/-] ratio is. :)

FIFY

I switched to over after I read Ann Landers' position paper on the topic. Now that I'm an over-user it feels like it's just the right way to go. I don't know how I put up with under all those years before Ann Landers set me straight. ;)

We go over but guests sometimes switch it to under. And worse we use such thin TP that two different groups of houseguests have brought their own. So apparently the old poops are pissed off at us. But which raises another question, Should the square number be divided by the ply number and then multiplied by the bum area for maximum efficiency?

The real question is, how many squares do you use per wipe and how many wipes does it take until the paperwork is complete ?

Understanding the variables of, did you eat at Taco Bell or Arbys !

Example, Arby's equals eight squares and three wipes.

Taco Bell is also known as the rule of 72, you do the math !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom