Professional Assistance Reccomendation

You did the work, you're paying her and she gets the IP rights?

I only started the work.

Plus who would buy it from me? I'm not a CPA, CFP or EA.

The fact that I got a discount on her services for it is more than I ever expected.

Keep in mind that she is like the 10th CFP to see it and the only one who took any interest in it.

Last edited:
Great! I'm glad you found someone who can do the work you need.

Have to give thanks to some of the people in this thread who offered advice on the type of credentials I should be looking for in a pro....definitely steered me in the right direction.

Thanks to you all.

I only started the work.

The fact that I got a discount on her services for it is more than I ever expected.

Keep in mind that she is like the 10th CFP to see it and the only one who took any interest in it.

Just hoping you haven't given away a potential million dollar tool.

At worst, I would've negotiated a license to her. But YMMV.

I only started the work.

Sounds like win-win to me. Even if she makes the proverbial million $ with it, so what (and it is very unlikely)? It sounds like you would not have been able to take it that far, so good for her, good for you.

-ERD50

Sounds like win-win to me. Even if she makes the proverbial million $ with it, so what (and it is very unlikely)? It sounds like you would not have been able to take it that far, so good for her, good for you.

-ERD50
The Winklevoss twins might beg to disagree, but...... good luck!

The Winklevoss twins might beg to disagree, but...... good luck!

I had to google those twins. Champion rowers, nice, but not my sport, doubt Ill ever see them at the local Bocce Ball court. Owns 1 % of Bitcoin, nice, after reading about bitcoin mining and such,I am still clueless how I can pay my house taxes with them if i had them. Got 65 Million from suing Mark Zuckerberg, nice, I dont even have a Facebook account. I keep expanding my horizons in here.

I had to google those twins. Got 65 Million from suing Mark Zuckerberg, nice, .

History if full of people who came up with a million dollar idea and either gave it away or had it stolen from them. Google Philo Farnsworth for an interesting account.

The Winklevoss' had hired Zuckerberg to work for them on a project eerily similar to what is now Facebook; it gets tediously shady after that.

I don't care either way, but, I would've licensed the s-sheet rather than just given the rights away. You just never know.

History if full of people who came up with a million dollar idea and either gave it away or had it stolen from them. Google Philo Farnsworth for an interesting account.

The Winklevoss' had hired Zuckerberg to work for them on a project eerily similar to what is now Facebook; it gets tediously shady after that.

I don't care either way, but, I would've licensed the s-sheet rather than just given the rights away. You just never know.

His backers had demanded to know when they would see dollars from the invention;[27] so the first image shown was, appropriately, a dollar sign:LOL:And he had a sense of humor

Back
Top Bottom