Recent Photo

On the Wire Mesa trail a couple of weeks ago overlooking the west entrance to Zion. The weather is really nice right now if anyone's looking to take a quick trip.
Nice.We are excited to be going there for the first time ever. We leave Monday for a 6 week road trip and will be in Zion area around April 28th. Hoping to avoid too much heat.:)

On the Wire Mesa trail a couple of weeks ago overlooking the west entrance to Zion. The weather is really nice right now if anyone's looking to take a quick trip.

Wow! That is incredible. There is still so much of the western USA that I need to see - and time is short - at 75:facepalm: - Thanks for sharing and whetting our appetites for travel.

Saw this on my Nextdoor group, From Al in Congers NY.

Attachments

• Al Gomez.jpg
    Al Gomez.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 69
A shelf cloud drifting toward our golf course just south of Nashville. Yes, it got nasty.20200630_085518.jpg

I took this the morning of Mother’s Day. My mom died a few years ago. The photo makes me think about how things, friends, family, dogs and everything else move away from us as time passes. This is my long driveway and my dogs are moving at their own pace.

Attachments

• 99102A1D-64BC-4D26-9AD4-2686616C196B.jpg
    99102A1D-64BC-4D26-9AD4-2686616C196B.jpg
    532.7 KB · Views: 75
I took this the morning of Mother’s Day. My mom died a few years ago. The photo makes me think about how things, friends, family, dogs and everything else move away from us as time passes. This is my long driveway and my dogs are moving at their own pace.

Nice photo and the thought is on target. :)

Well here's a pic from a few days ago of DW and I at Glendalough Ireland.

Happier then.

We are now in separate hotels 2+ hours apart, quarantining for COVID. We have a slim chance of making our flights home next week, missing them will be chaos as we are scheduled to finally empty our house and close on the sale June 8th. Health-wise, it is a bit of beat down, but we are recovering by the hour. The real sucky thing is that the tour has moved on and 22 of our friends that we were with are going to enjoy a wonderful weather weekend without us in one of our favorite places on the planet, Dingle.

But, always looking for the positive, we did really have some good times here before testing positive and, dammit, we will be back. DW just retired May 6th, stout travel budget in place, we WILL be back.

Attachments

• 20220523_112028[1].jpg
    20220523_112028[1].jpg
    743 KB · Views: 60
Best to you both! -- & thanks for sharing your story & the wonderful photo. Your adventurous spirit & positive attitude are an inspiration.

Yes, sounds like a bummer and quite a distraction given all the stuff you need to accomplish! Best wishes for quick recovery and safe trip home. Aloha

Wishing you a speedy recovery.
You have a great attitude which is definitely needed when traveling during COVID.

Here is my almost 6 month old grandchild and DDIL. It was western wear day at her daycare so she is sporting her daisy dukes.

Attachments

• IMG_3213.jpg
    IMG_3213.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 102
You are a very lucky man! Family is one of the most precious gifts a person can have in life.

Thanks everyone, she is a real joy and is always happy and expressive.

Back
Top Bottom