retire abroad

Abroad for this Pennsylvania girl is a coastal location in some nice place in the USA. My grandparents fled Europe for good reason(oppression)...and they were much smarter than I will ever be. And had more guts than I will ever have. I am never moving to a place where the Stars and Stripes don't fly. I don't care what happens with the economy or politics or whatever. My lot is cast here.

WDW,

My heart is with yours.

Sadly, we may have to choose between several unpalatable alternatives one day. My wife will not be happy with any one of them but one of us has to be responsible.

Ed

Abroad for this Pennsylvania girl is a coastal location in some nice place in the USA. My grandparents fled Europe for good reason(oppression)...and they were much smarter than I will ever be. And had more guts than I will ever have. I am never moving to a place where the Stars and Stripes don't fly. I don't care what happens with the economy or politics or whatever. My lot is cast here.
(emphasis mine)
WhoDaresWins, I am with you 150%. Personally I will never move to a country outside the U.S.A.

(emphasis mine)
WhoDaresWins, I am with you 150%. Personally I will never move to a country outside the U.S.A.

i think both of you are true blooded... however, don't use your brush to paint others a bit jaded because they may disagree with you or have a cause that drives them them to another decision they may not have made otherwise based upon their retirement decision...pm me if you have a major issue with this statement...:-\

Back
Top Bottom