The James Gang

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I did some air duct cleaning at the home of an original member of the James Gang today. He was a very nice guy living a modest life. I thought that was pretty cool.

If you listen to classic rock or funk, you will often hear Funk 49 and Walk Away on those types of radio stations

Aren't they all dead?

Or you weren't talking about Jesse?

A tad north of me - you pay a fee and get the walking tour of the house and a bullet hole in the wall(or so i was told) where Mr Ford shot him.

heh heh heh - :D I don't remember Jessie being noted for his singing. The James Gang funk was good.

saw them in concert last year... joe walsh was sooooooo good

Brings back memories: my older brother and I were listening to James Gang the first time we got high together. He's been my favorite brother ever since:cool:

A tad north of me - you pay a fee and get the walking tour of the house and a bullet hole in the wall(or so i was told) where Mr Ford shot him.

heh heh heh - :D I don't remember Jessie being noted for his singing. The James Gang funk was good.

I believe there was a bank in Parkville, Missouri that had an original window -removed and preserved for display- with a bullet hole in it from when Jesse and the (original) James Gang robbed it.

One of my all time favorite songs funk #49.
Love the gang and Joe Walsh in general.
Great memories,
Steve
PS. You don't get to play with the "Eagles" unless you are super good, No ?

Free to canoe, All I'm getting is mostly the bass guitar on your copy of the song. Either something wrong with the computer I'm using or a bad youtube copy of the song?

Have you heard the Joe & Eagles version?

I did some air duct cleaning at the home of an original member of the James Gang today. He was a very nice guy living a modest life. I thought that was pretty cool.

If you listen to classic rock or funk, you will often hear Funk 49 and Walk Away on those types of radio stations

Fed,
Did you find out what instrument he played in the group?
Steve

Yes, it is Jimmy Fox, drums. Supposedly the band's founder, namesake and only member thru every single makeup of the band

Back
Top Bottom