Tiger in a pile of p/r poop.............

Almost beginning to sound like his goal was to have as many women as majors. So, is the real numer 14 women (majors) or 71 women (tournaments won)? I am so confused.......

I think he is trying to beat Wilt Chamberlain's record of sleeping with 20,000 woman. I am sure the record will be easier to achieve as single man.

Fortunately for Tiger, even after Elin takes him for several hundred million. He is is still a great golfer, good looking, rich, and now we learn he is also well endowed and great lover. After he is single I am sure he won't have any trouble sleeping with two girls a day, and maybe just one during tournaments, which gives a good shot at beat Wilt's record.

You go Tiger..

In other good news Elin will be soon be single, rich and is also ridiculously good looking. So any of you single young dreamers can cut years of your retirement date. ;)

In other good news Elin will be soon be single, rich and is also ridiculously good looking. So any of you single young dreamers can cut years of your retirement date. ;)

And a couple hundred million makes her even hotter.........:LOL::cool:

He is is still a great golfer, good looking, rich, and now we learn he is also well endowed and great lover. After he is single I am sure he won't have any trouble sleeping with two girls a day, and maybe just one during tournaments, which gives a good shot at beat Wilt's record.

Actually I don't think he is at all good looking. I would call him pleasant looking, but I don't think he crosses the boundary into good looking until you attach the learjet and his squillions of $'s to him, which is what I think all these women found attractive about him. It's all about the fame and fortune rather than the looks and personality.

I also do not think he is good looking . Plus he has funny hat hair or is that hair plugs growing in ?

He has an unbelievable body. Not that I'm looking that closely while he's playing.

I like his size/body, but not that toothy smile. Not that good looking. Agree with Dangermouse on this one...but he's surely not ugly by any means.
He surely does look alot better with all those gazillions of dollars, tho$$$...we women are such pigs!

(However, he was an absolutely adorable little boy. I saw that video with Bob Hope and company when he was 3 or so...just a darling little fellow.)

You heard it here first. Elin goes to Hospital while twin sister jets out of the country with the "Cubs".

Elin just purchased a 2M house on an island outside of Stockholm.

The local news announced last night that Elin had packed up and moved out taking the kids. I haven't seen that announced anywhere else yet.

Hmmm. Elin used a golf club.

Years ago, the wife of the mayor of the town I grew up in learned of her husband's 'transgressions'. So one night while he was asleep, she super-glued his little buddy to his belly.

I'm not sayin' either woman was right in their responses...I'm just sayin'...:whistle:

Hmmm. Elin used a golf club.

Years ago, the wife of the mayor of the town I grew up in learned of her husband's 'transgressions'. So one night while he was asleep, she super-glued his little buddy to his belly.

I'm not sayin' either woman was right in their responses...I'm just sayin'...:whistle:

Tiger's lucky Elin didn't go "Lorena Bobbitt" on him.........:greetings10:

Link to NY Post article. Looks like Tiger's up to #10 so far....and counting.
I'd say she will never come back, but I have a stupid relative that took her cheating dog back. She made all the money, he punches her, he either doesn't work at his financial job or is a very, very mediocre player, she's the VP of a very, very major company you would know...and she took this cheating bast*rd back...can we say stupid?
So, Elin might just take him back..for the kids sake if nothing else.

Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren moves out as bimbo taly hits 10 - NYPOST.com

It ain't over yet.....:flowers:

In the link I provided concerning X-rated pics, there was this quote.

"We're in the process of authenticating the photos to see if the offer is real," Daniel Nardico, Playgirl's Marketing Director, tells Us.

It made me think of this clip from a movie. Warning: do not enter if you are not open to crude humor. You know me though.:whistle:

YouTube - porky's

Actually I don't think he is at all good looking. I would call him pleasant looking, but I don't think he crosses the boundary into good looking until you attach the learjet and his squillions of $'s to him, which is what I think all these women found attractive about him. It's all about the fame and fortune rather than the looks and personality.

I completely agree.

Link to NY Post article. Looks like Tiger's up to #10 so far....and counting.
I'd say she will never come back, but I have a stupid relative that took her cheating dog back. She made all the money, he punches her, he either doesn't work at his financial job or is a very, very mediocre player, she's the VP of a very, very major company you would know...and she took this cheating bast*rd back...can we say stupid?
So, Elin might just take him back..for the kids sake if nothing else.

Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren moves out as bimbo taly hits 10 - NYPOST.com

So..........it appears love is blind AND stupid?? :(

Back
Top Bottom