What did you give thanks for today?

Yesterday we had a wonderful meal with the family. We went to Westfields, a really nice hotel in Northern Virginia. The food was great and the company was even better.

Today, the kitten I have been fostering through some very difficult times for her found a wonderful new home. Her picture has been my avatar for a little while now. I'm gonna miss her but that goes along with helping homeless animals.

As I write this, DH is taking a nap on the sofa with her. He's gonna miss her too.

I am thankful to be a part of a family that gets along well enough to enjoy the traditional feast together.
It's good not to be alone on Thanksgiving.

Free to Canoe

I was thankful when my wife came to the hospital at 10:am on Thanksgiving day to pick me up and take me home after I'd had both hips replaced Tuesday the 25th. Needless to say, we had a very quiet Thanksgiving at home.

I was thankful when my wife came to the hospital at 10:am on Thanksgiving day to pick me up and take me home after I'd had both hips replaced Tuesday the 25th. Needless to say, we had a very quiet Thanksgiving at home.
Wow....I hope you heal and feel better soon....

What's Irish and only comes out in the summer?

Patio Furniture.

[Patty O'Furniture -- get it? get it?]

I'm thankful for my family and especially the new addition who is crawling at a lightening fast pace .

Back
Top Bottom