Hi, I'm Gary Spicuzza

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarySpicuzza

Confused about dryer sheets
...and while I readily admit I know nothing about dryer sheets there are "other" unspeakable subjects in which I am a *SAFE.

But it's NOT safe to engage me in the unspeakable subject if you don't know what you're talking about.

Putts and Calls? :duh:

If I need help with my putts I'd contact Tiger Woods as he is an expert in that field and when I need help with my calls I contact the phone company.

I hope I got that right!

Best regards,
Gary D. Spicuzza, SAFE

* Self Appointed Financial Expert

Ummh, Welcome. I saw your web page. Other professional advisors have been here before, and some remain contributing members. I look forward to learning more about your own retirement situation. Don't trip over the bones . . .

Welcome Gary. So, what do you really think of fixed annuities? >:D

Hmmmmm, introductions to anonymouse persons on Internet Message Boards is rather ubsurd.

Regardless of what someone may think of Jerimiah Wright, Rush Limbaugh, Hillary Clinton, Ann Coulter, Dr. Phil, Jesse Jackson, Joe Ligotti (The Guy From Boston), Obamaman, Dick (shot-gun) Cheny, Colbert or O'Really, etc, at least they own their words.

Regarding your question:
So, what do you really think of fixed annuities?
See THIS thread.

Best regards.

GarySpicuzza;645121[COLOR=red said:
*[/color]SAFE.

Self Appointed Financial Expert? Get in line, pal................:bat:

Go away. The tar is warming up and in a few minutes I will have plucked enough chickens for the feathers we will need...

You won't be needing the feathers :)

Why are we attracting so many ann*ity salespeople all of a sudden? Is there a bet on who can sell one here? Or they're just desperate for new [-]suckers[/-] customers?

We are #5 and 6 with a google search for "ann*ity early retirement."

Why are we attracting so many ann*ity salespeople all of a sudden? Is there a bet on who can sell one here? Or they're just desperate for new [-]suckers[/-] customers?

We are #5 and 6 with a google search for "ann*ity early retirement."

Sounds like you answered your own question.

Maybe we can ask the moderators to put in a filter to change the "a" word in the same way we do the other unmentionable word (the "H" word).

2Cor521

Hmmmmm, introductions to anonymouse persons on Internet Message Boards is rather ubsurd.

Regardless of what someone may think of Jerimiah Wright, Rush Limbaugh, Hillary Clinton, Ann Coulter, Dr. Phil, Jesse Jackson, Joe Ligotti (The Guy From Boston), Obamaman, Dick (shot-gun) Cheny, Colbert or O'Really, etc, at least they own their words.

Regarding your question:

See THIS thread.

Best regards.
The least you could do would be to invest in spellcheck to achieve a semblance of credibility. Get ready for a fair amount of headwind....:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom