I do more than one thing

idevision

Dryer sheet aficionado
HI I am Matthew Thompson jr
I came to this site because I plan on really being retired. I have multiple backrounds. I have DONE PLUMBING, MASONRY, RETAIL, MLM, BUILD MY OWN BUSINESS, CREATE MUSIC, INSTRUMENTALS, CUT HAIR, LIFEGUARD, LIFE INSURANCE, ART, POETRY and still practice it all. I do community service and help other to get on thier feet and stay on thier feet. Teach a man to fish, if he continues to fish he continues to eat. If a man decides not to fish it will cost him to survive. I work PT at HomeDepot in PAINT TEACHING FAUX and I have came to relize basicly all business is MLM there are always managers, and managers of the managers. If you cut hair you are your own and if you open a shop you create another level. you would make money if you have workers. The workers only pay for the chair so it is a definate income. I might not be here to much longer because I shared information on sustaining income. THIS IS INFO ABOUT ME. AND NO I AM NOT INTOXICATED

idevision said:
HI I am Matthew Thompson jr
I have multiple backrounds....AND NO I AM NOT INTOXICATED

And nice men dressed in white are bringing you a jacket and will take you to a place where you will be safe and well cared for......

REW

Good for you. But renting a seat in a salon is not MLM. It's called being an independent contractor.

idevision.

you should place your poems on a new topic posting 'Poetry to FIRE on' just so things stay in context. I've seen your poems scattered on the board somewhat.

I'll be one of the first to submit one of mine  :).

Let me write in idlevision-ese

KJH LKJHLKJS lGJHYDVHJWV MNWKJNDKWUIH lskdjlkjdlfkdj lfjdlfkjdf lkdjfl jdlfkj dlkj fldkfj ldkj lkdjfusgiuerqwoedpqwe smnfmnwerutskgfn LKJLKJLKJ JYLIKMMDKDKK kjdfkdjfkdjfk diyueir erdjf hdjh submit

Back
Top Bottom