George Foreman Grill?

Leftovers are a way of life for the LBYMer, especially in the accumulation/w***ing part of life...

Chili, spaghetti, roast, meatloaf, tuna surprise, and various skillet/ casserole/ stew/ stir-fry conglomerations. Quick, easy, cheap!!

Have Funds said:
Leftovers are a way of life for the LBYMer, especially in the accumulation/w***ing part of life...

Chili, spaghetti, roast, meatloaf, tuna surprise, and various skillet/ casserole/ stew/ stir-fry conglomerations. Quick, easy, cheap!!

My honey said the sweetest words I ever hoped to hear last night: "This hamburger cassarole is probably my favorite meal!"

Nords said:
When we want to eat like TH, we eat out... and, of course, we bring home the leftovers!

We try that, but the wife makes funny faces when she eats the food and says I'm going to have to make it better at home the next day to make up for it. Not much of a time or money saver that.

[Homer] Mmmm...chocolate hotdogs with macaroni and cheese... [/homer]

() said:
We try that, but the wife makes funny faces when she eats the food and says I'm going to have to make it better at home the next day to make up for it.
Hey, you fell into that trap, you have to get yourself out of it!

Our kid has learned not to criticize the cooking either... but she learned how to make several good recipes as a result of the experience.

I've wondered about the GF grill but resisted buying one for fear it was just another on of those "Ronco" products that would end up in the trash or out for a yardsale. Guess I'll have to give one a try.

My dad has one, but always says he loves it but hates to clean it. My dad is about 47 times more neat and clean than I am, but then again he doesnt have three dogs, three cats and a baby to clean up after; so I figure if its too much trouble for him, its DEFINITELY too much trouble for me.

The tin foil clamshell trick sounds like it might solve the problem though...

The Kohls deal looks to be dead, but keep an eye on fatwallet.com, theres almost always a GF grill deal kicking around.

Outtahere said:
I've wondered about the GF grill but resisted buying one for fear it was just another on of those "Ronco" products that would end up in the trash or out for a yardsale.  Guess I'll have to give one a try.

Main thing I like abou it is that I eat way more vegetables with one. A lot of men living alone don't eat many veggies- this makes them so appealing, at least to me, that I get my quota.

Back
Top Bottom