Happy Fourth

street

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I wish everyone a happy Fourth of July! I feel very privileged to be born and living in the US. Freedom is worth everything to me.

I was just about to start a happy 4th of July thread myself... Happy fourth to all.

Happy Independence Day!!

We had our lake assoication fireworks display last night. Nice show but only 18-1/2 minutes for $10,000!

Happy Independence Day!

No firework show for my city this year, but a nice parade this afternoon.

Happy Independence Day.
We had DS and DGS, age 6, over a few days ago for sparklers and fireworks at home, neighbors joined us. Today head to DD, SIL, DGS, age 2, house for ribs, corned beef and cabbage, and some more fireworks. (Grandpa got the big packages at Costco:D)
We've had enough rain that they are not outlawed this year.

Happy 4th of July!!!!! We are grilling this evening and looking forward to watching the fireworks.

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th everyone!!!

Happy July 4th. Street fireworks starting soon.

Happy July 4th. Street fireworks starting soon.
I don't expect to see many fireworks tonight even though it's legal here. It's just to dang dry this year, and "most" folks have enough sense to not set off fireworks under such conditions. Every county around us has an active burn ban, but not us. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Happy (USA) Independence Day to all. Been lot of fireworks shows and events around here. I'm hoping tonight may be a little quieter.

Beautiful day here. We had the 10 month old grandson in the morning while his parents and brother went to a parade. Then when they picked him up our 3 year old grandson wanted to stay for lunch and nap. We had him all afternoon.

We had planned to go see the big fireworks in the nearby city, Akron, OH. But due to recent tragic events the city is under curfew and the fireworks have been canceled.

So we are home watching baseball instead. I expect the neighborhood will have plenty of fireworks going on anyways.

Last edited:
Got the flag hoisted, got my errands done, got my ribs smokin' on the egg, got some corn on the cob with the ribs, and watermelon for dessert.

Got some "safe & sane" to fire off in the street, been firing my DIY carbide cannon (legal & loud) having big fun!

Happy Fourth - :)

Happy Independence Day!

When I was younger, I took our little experiment in democratic governance for granted. I now realize how precious and fragile it is. Here is hoping the experiment continues!

Back
Top Bottom