Human soup at 101 degrees.

Taking swimming lessons as a kid the instructor told us that the pool would turn red around us if we ever peed in it. I solved that problem by peeing in the pool from the high diving board :D

Grizz...the Whizz Kid... :cool:

As a former pool owner who at times was very bad at maintaining the cleanliness and chemical balance of his pool... two words

CHLORINE KILLS.

The main health hazard I have with public pools is the massive amounts of chlorine that most public pool use to kill the various bacteria, virus etc.

Sorry folks, I guess I was tired. :) But seriously, I was likely in less peril than anyone eating from a street vendor in Asia or Latin America. It's what you don't see that can kick you in the a$$.

Ha

You got that one right...I won't eat at the street vendors here and I'm picky about the restaurants. Once we were dining with friends, eating potstickers at a mid-range restaurant, and DW's friend found a nice fried coocaracha in her dinner...eeeeewwwww!

R

You got that one right...I won't eat at the street vendors here and I'm picky about the restaurants. Once we were dining with friends, eating potstickers at a mid-range restaurant, and DW's friend found a nice fried coocaracha in her dinner...eeeeewwwww!

R

Yum fried cockroach.

If you get bored with this particular cheap and nutritious preparation.
Here is nice illustrated cockroach cookbook.

It is more eco friendly to eat cockroaches than cows.

For the record: babies need not be in the pool to leak from all orifices. The do prefer grandparents laps.

Back
Top Bottom