I am back

T

Tiger

In January my computer got totally wiped out. Then on January 31st my wife passed away from cancer.

I saw a link to here on another site so here I am.

Norm

It's always nice to hear from a member that has been gone for a while. Welcome back Tiger.

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope each day is getting a little easier for you.

So sorry to hear about your wife.

Welcome back to the forum from an on again, off again currently on again member.

Thank you all for the kind words. I was my wife's caretaker for the 1 1/2 after she was diagnosed so I had plenty of time to grieve. I am in a good place and have moved on with my life.

Norm

Rough way to find your way back here, but warm welcome back.

Tell us (or remind us) about yourself. Retired? Thinking about it?

I'm a 61 yo semi-retiree, working on reducing the "semi" part.

Thank you all for the kind words. I was my wife's caretaker for the 1 1/2 after she was diagnosed so I had plenty of time to grieve. I am in a good place and have moved on with my life.

Norm

Got to be tough losing a spouse, but glad you have focused on the rest of your life. Best of luck to you.

Hi Tiger. Sorry about your loss.

I kind of saved your spot (notice the similar name). Welcome back!

Hi Tiger, Welcome back.
I'm sorry about the loss of your wife, but glad you are in a good place in your life now.

Tiger, I'm so sorry to hear you lost your wife. Welcome back.

Rough way to find your way back here, but warm welcome back.

Tell us (or remind us) about yourself. Retired? Thinking about it?

I'm a 61 yo semi-retiree, working on reducing the "semi" part.

I am 71 and happily retired. My wife and I were together for 35 years. I have 3 children from mty first marriage and 1 from my second. I also have 11 grandchildren, 3 great granddaughters and 1 great grandson due in November.

After my wife passed away I was planning on moving to Prescott, AZ and then fortune smiled on me and I me a wonderful woman. I put my house on the market and the first day 4 people looked at it, 3 mad bids and 1 bought it. In 6 week I closed on the house (hooray for the government rebate). I moved into her house. Between us we have 4 dogs and 7 cats. She is a retired schoolteacher.

Life takes some amazing bounces.

Norm

So nice to hear you have found happiness again. Welcome back to the boards.

Splendid happenings for you Tiger.

Back
Top Bottom