If I fits, I sits.

Gumby

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
My cat Mona in a frying pan. She's a teeny one. Only 6 pounds.

Attachments

• Mona in frying pan.jpg
    Mona in frying pan.jpg
    575.6 KB · Views: 135
  • Mona in the frying pan 2.jpg
    Mona in the frying pan 2.jpg
    554.3 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Adorable!

That is so adorable.

We have this little etching in one of the bathrooms. I've always loved it.

Attachments

• IMG_3011.jpg
    IMG_3011.jpg
    565.5 KB · Views: 56
Too funny!
Cats love to curl up in the tightest places. We had cats that loved brown, crinkly, grocery bags and sinks.

BooBoo is a bit bigger than Mona, but she likes the bathroom sink on July 4th or anytime there's a lot of thunder (and yes I make her comfy with a towel):

Attachments

• IMG_20180704_160544633 (1).jpg
    IMG_20180704_160544633 (1).jpg
    869.4 KB · Views: 53
BooBoo has mesmerizing eyes and is probably the blackest cat I have ever seen. I can see why you chose her.

Everyone knows that sinks are the safest place to be when there are loud, potentially cat harming noises about. We don't have that problem here though, because Mona is stone deaf.

BooBoo is a bit bigger than Mona, but she likes the bathroom sink on July 4th or anytime there's a lot of thunder (and yes I make her comfy with a towel):

Yep, we used to have a cat that loved hanging out in the bathroom sink (even without towel). It also always chose empty cardboard boxes whenever available, especially the shallow ones that allowed him to peak out and observe.

The photos of Mona and BooBoo made me smile. Adorable. Good idea to put a towel in the sink! Thank you for today’s joy, guys. Oh how I love cats.

We've got two year old kitties raised from birth by bottle.

One was just 5 days old when we got him. And he's 16 pounds and 4 ounces already. He's going to be a big black cat when he grows up.

She is adorable! I love a tabby. We had 2 that were part of the family.

They all like boxes and things that are just big enough, don't they?

Rosy likes her boxy, but the blueberry bucket is good too.
Blueberry buckets forever. LOL.

Luna wants equal time. :D

Attachments

• 100_9818.JPG
    100_9818.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 101_0123.JPG
    101_0123.JPG
    357 KB · Views: 43
Not just cats curl up into little balls. Our pooch, Gino, does also.

Attachments

• ginoBall.jpg
    ginoBall.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 39
We had one that liked to squeeze into tiny places. I once reached into my desk drawer that was open a couple a couple inches and flinched when my hand hit something that moved. It was the cat.

Penelope in a box. She is partly due to the year of Covid. We went from one cat to 7 while we stayed home. We took in stray cats, because our neighbors wanted to harm them. We caught one neighbor trying to shoot them with a pellet gun. So now we are the crazy cat people.

Attachments

• IMG_2701.JPG
    IMG_2701.JPG
    416.3 KB · Views: 40
We went from one cat to 7 while we stayed home. We took in stray cats, because our neighbors wanted to harm them. We caught one neighbor trying to shoot them with a pellet gun. So now we are the crazy cat people.

What a wonderful deed, good on you! My handle, gattara, pretty much means crazy cat lady in Italian.

Back
Top Bottom