NFL: 2019 Season

Yeah, that was a tough call... the receive did extend his hand and created the separation needed to make the catch... but it was pretty subtle... enough for an overrule of the ruling on the field?... I dunno.

I have watched that play from so many angles. From one view it does look like a pushoff, but on others, its just both of them being handsy with each other. I could make as much a case that the defender never got his head around and thus it was Defensive pass interference. Of course if they call both, its offsetting penalties replay the down.

I think the refs got it right. No call.

I have watched that play from so many angles. From one view it does look like a pushoff, but on others, its just both of them being handsy with each other. I could make as much a case that the defender never got his head around and thus it was Defensive pass interference. Of course if they call both, its offsetting penalties replay the down.

I think the refs got it right. No call.

I actually thought the refs were going to reverse the non call and bring on more controversy. Not reversing was the proper thing at least for consistency as the refs hardly made any reversals involving pass interference calls during the year.

The refs totally avoided the situation of the play by not even looking at instant replay. I guess everything old is new again :LOL:.

I don't mind any of the 4 commentators, and really enjoy Micheals, and Collinsworth, but sometimes, Romo's gravely voice starts to grate on me.

What I will turn the TV off, and walk away from is trying to listen to a female do play by play.

I don't mind any of the 4 commentators, and really enjoy Micheals, and Collinsworth, but sometimes, Romo's gravely voice starts to grate on me.

What I will turn the TV off, and walk away from is trying to listen to a female do play by play.
Interesting, I like to hear the females comments/interviews... I'm not sure I've seen or heard many of them do the play by play reporting though...

Interesting, I like to hear the females comments/interviews... I'm not sure I've seen or heard many of them do the play by play reporting though...
Might only be college games. I don't mind Beth Mowens. For a long time Pam Ward did games on ESPN, and I really didn't like her style.

The women I have heard sound/look like ex-WNBA stars, tall with husky voices. I would just rather hear a male voice.

I like the sideline interviews by women, and actually have a 2nd cousin who does most of the Ohio State Basketball sideline interviews (Caroline Rice).

SKOL! Go Vikes! Gonna be a tough one for my road warriors! :D

Cook 110 rush, 2TDs
Cousins 2 Tds
1 FG for 31 pts!

I hear they hired 700 citizens to shovel out Green Bay.

Wow.

I knew the Titans were better than their record going into the playoffs, but taking out both the Patriots and the Ravens on the road?

No one wants to play these guys right now.

.... I've always liked Vrabel and Tannehill and the Titians played well tonight... so I'll be a Titans fan next weekend.

Looks like I will have at least one more weekend as a Titans fan.... what an upset!

Great game by the Titans!

I hope that they play KC next weekend as I'm not much of an Andy Reid fan.

I don’t know what to say other than I’m glad I don’t gamble on football, I would have lost on the Pats and the Ravens. I had no idea the Titans were that strong. Henry is some weapon, and Tannehill has found a good fit after Miami. I assume Mariota is done, another college star who didn’t pan out as expected?

Last edited:
Last week I noticed the TV pundits all got it wrong except for the Seahawks where they were 4:3 in favor. I skipped the Titans game because of boring company. Today I have announced I am watching the Seahawks from the berdroom

Almost unbelievable.... I'm not a Titans (or Ravens) fan but I found myself rooting for the Titan's. I kept thinking the Ravens were going to make a comeback until the last 5 or 6 minutes when I realized it wasn't going to happen. Wow, the 6th seed beating the 1st seed...And they beat them with authority.

The Titans just out played them the entire game but Harbaugh sure helped them with his decisions to go for it (twice) on 4th down in the early parts of the game. Dumb!

The bye week can be a curse in disguise for the team receiving the bye. The Ravens looked rusty.

With the Pats out I was rooting for the Titans (Vrabel) and 49ers (Jimmy G) to win so I'm happy with the results.

Titans/ 49ers SB would be great......

It was interesting to watch both games and hear the announcers in the first game attribute the bye week "fresh legs" advantage of the 49ers' as a large part of their win and then hear the announcers blame the Raven's bye week "rust" as a reason for their loss in the late game. Another example of nobody knows nothing. Match-ups, game planning and execution. Who knows from week-to-week?

KC needs to focus on one team today. No one is guaranteed a tomorrow.

It was interesting to watch both games and hear the announcers in the first game attribute the bye week "fresh legs" advantage of the 49ers' as a large part of their win and then hear the announcers blame the Raven's bye week "rust" as a reason for their loss in the late game. Another example of nobody knows nothing. Match-ups, game planning and execution. Who knows from week-to-week?
Good observation. Can't have it both ways, but it was different networks. :blush:

KC needs to focus on one team today. No one is guaranteed a tomorrow.

With the Pats and Ravens out of the picture the Chiefs have an opportunity to win the AFC. If they don't it's time for a new coach as it will prove that Andy Reid is a good regular season coach but mediocre in the postseason.

I think bye weeks are great for a team if they can survive the rust.

A tale of two outcomes. 49ers are sitting pretty now and Ravens are waiting til next year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom