OMG brooms standing by themselves

Breedlove

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Nephew called told me his brooms were standing by themselves …Oh yea right
got one of our brooms out stood it up and it sure did stand by itself . Really cool .

Seems something about the way the earth is tilted for a few hours your brooms stand by themselves , eggs stand on end . try it is really cool

It's a new viral video internet thingy. Just saw it featured on the news

Try it , only supposed to work for about 24 hours . Mine are still standing.

I have some hand made brooms, the old fashioned corn husk type, that always stand by themselves.

My eggs stand on end too.

Every generation has to learn about this. Been going on for thousands of years.

Internet needs to move on to more important things... every year, more people are killed by the insidious chemical, dihydrogenmonoxide, than by brooms.

DHMO is a serious hazard! Hundreds of thousands die every year from it! FACT!

There is only one explanation: witchcraft! tumblr_o9ewj92G9h1tjmlqbo1_400.jpeg

Internet needs to move on to more important things... every year, more people are killed by the insidious chemical, dihydrogenmonoxide, than by brooms.

Dihydrogenmonoxide does not scare me near as much as it's closely related cousin, Hydrogen Hydroxide. That stuff is so basic. At the other end of the spectrum- Hydroxic Acid will neutralize Hydrogen Hydroxide.

Dihydrogenmonoxide does not scare me near as much as it's closely related cousin, Hydrogen Hydroxide. That stuff is so basic. At the other end of the spectrum- Hydroxic Acid will neutralize Hydrogen Hydroxide.
The problem with hydroxic acid in its solid state is that it is very slippery. Stalactites of the stuff have been know to knock people out, or at least break their glasses. A lot of dogs like to chew on it though. Dogs are fun that way.

The problem with hydroxic acid in its solid state is that it is very slippery. Stalactites of the stuff have been know to knock people out, or at least break their glasses. A lot of dogs like to chew on it though. Dogs are fun that way.

If only there were some substance that could be used to dilute it and make it safer... :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom