Paranormal stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've had so many. The women in my family have a history of being "sensitive." here are a few.
1. My mom was on the phone with my brother and stopped mid sentence to say, "amy was in an accident. I have to get off the phone." i had been in a car accident and called her just after.
2. I was away in grad school and i had a dream that i came home and walked in to find my mom sitting at the kitchen table and her hair was falling out because she had cancer. I woke really upset and called her. She said she was fine and just had the flu. When her fever wouldn't go away, blood tests revealed she had leukemia.
3. My sister and i were staying in my mom's hospital room to help her through the night. In the middle of the night i had this feeling of peace wash over me and just then my sister said, "i feel really peaceful all of the sudden." we knew mom was dying so we went to call our sister. She picked up the phone without it even ringing and said my name. She said, "mom's dying, isn't she?" she woke from a dream about mom and knew she was dying so she went to the phone to call me and i was calling her.
4. After my mother died, i had a tearful night asking her if she was still around. I asked her for a sign and my living room lamp turned on across the room from me.
5. I had a dream about an old boyfriend from high school. Hadn't talked to him in over 20 years. He told me i was beautiful, held my hand and slowly walked away reluctant to pull his hand from mine. The next day, a friend of mine texted me his obituary. I had no idea he had been sick with ms.

I truly have more...

erd50?

OK, I'll bite.

For # 1 & #2, what we don't know is how many of these 'premonitions' they have had, that go unnoticed/unreported because nothing came of them. And I'd guess that someone who considered themselves 'sensitive' has many of them? Without a baseline, we can't really make anything of it.

#3 isn't surprising. The family is monitoring their Mother on her death bed overnight - anyone would have 'known' who/what a call in the middle of the night is about. The peaceful feeling? Again, under the circumstances, not really surprising, and did these feelings come at other times, and were forgotten/ignored if/when no connection came to pass?

#4 - So a light turning on is a 'sign'? What if it wasn't the light, would a car horn, or siren, or a family name mentioned on a TV show at that moment be seen as a 'sign' as well? There are many reasons a light could turn on unexpectedly, a switch can be left on the edge on/off, etc. And again, how many times was a 'sign' asked for, not received, and forgotten about? We've had a few things we jokingly referred to as 'haunted', but I knew they were simply 'intermittent'.

#5 repeat - how many 'premonitions' occurred w/o follow-up and forgotten?

To be clear, I'm not claiming to prove/disprove anything. I'm too distant from this, and we don't have enough information. The scientific process involves carefully controlled conditions and unbiased observation. We can't apply that here, and until we can, yes, I trust scientific/natural explanations, as those have proven to 'work', while 'mystical' stuff never seems to pass a well controlled test. The mind is easily tricked, we can believe that what we heard or saw was as we remembered, and often that is not the case. The mind is trained to make connections, that's how we learn that *maybe* A leads to B (lemons/limes prevent scurvy, etc) - but then we need to analyze whether A really leads to B, or was there no cause/effect?

But never say never.

-ERD50

Last edited:
Sure.

1. One time I just finished working on a friend’s car late one night and was trying to put my tool box back in the trunk of my car parked on the street. It was an old car without a trunk light and I was trying to fit it in there when I thought “sure would be nice to have a light here so I could see where to put this thing”. As soon as I thought that, the lights from a truck parked directly behind my car came on. I put the box in my trunk then turned around to thank the person for seeing my predicament and providing the light. The lights were still on but no one was in it and the doors were locked…

2. Came home from work one night when living on my own. Went into my walk in closet to put away work clothes then walked over to the bathroom to use the toilet. A Mylar ballon that was in my walk in closet followed me to the bathroom. To get there, it had to lower itself from the ceiling of the closet to traverse the door ceil, turn 180 degrees, move 4 feet, lower itself again thru the bathroom threshold to enter. I was stunned. I thought to myself “if you are a good spirit please leave”. The ballon returned to my closet all on its own, following the same path of travel…

3. Had a my most realistic dream ever, a vision, one night about becoming a Dad and seeing the birth of my daughter. Wife got pregnant 3 months later and we decided not to know the sex of our baby. Nine months later in the delivery room, delivery doc asked if we knew the sex. Told her not officially but I knew it was a girl, and related my dream to her. A few minutes later my daughter was born and the scene in the room was the exact dream I had now played out in real life. Amazing moment.

OK, I'll bite.

For # 1 & #2, what we don't know is how many of these 'premonitions' they have had, that go unnoticed/unreported because nothing came of them. And I'd guess that someone who considered themselves 'sensitive' has many of them? Without a baseline, we can't really make anything of it.

#3 isn't surprising. The family is monitoring their Mother on her death bed overnight - anyone would have 'known' who/what a call in the middle of the night is about. The peaceful feeling? Again, under the circumstances, not really surprising, and did these feelings come at other times, and were forgotten/ignored if/when no connection came to pass?

#4 - So a light turning on is a 'sign'? What if it wasn't the light, would a car horn, or siren, or a family name mentioned on a TV show at that moment be seen as a 'sign' as well? There are many reasons a light could turn on unexpectedly, a switch can be left on the edge on/off, etc. And again, how many times was a 'sign' asked for, not received, and forgotten about? We've had a few things we jokingly referred to as 'haunted', but I knew they were simply 'intermittent'.

#5 repeat - how many 'premonitions' occurred w/o follow-up and forgotten?

To be clear, I'm not claiming to prove/disprove anything. I'm too distant from this, and we don't have enough information. The scientific process involves carefully controlled conditions and unbiased observation. We can't apply that here, and until we can, yes, I trust scientific/natural explanations, as those have proven to 'work', while 'mystical' stuff never seems to pass a well controlled test. The mind is easily tricked, we can believe that what we heard or saw was as we remembered, and often that is not the case. The mind is trained to make connections, that's how we learn that *maybe* A leads to B (lemons/limes prevent scurvy, etc) - but then we need to analyze whether A really leads to B, or was there no cause/effect?

But never say never.

-ERD50

IOW, if it's not scientifically provable - it's not provable. I get that.

I hope you never have such a personal "paranormal" event (I don't want any more.) They disturb your normally scientific thinking - and I'm a trained scientist. But I know what I experienced in the events I related. I can place no scientific explanation on them and I can't explain them away (as you seem able to do for others.)

I'm not being critical. I really do see where you're coming from. It's certainly much nicer to be able to dismiss such things. I wish I could.

I only read a few of the anecdotes and some replies. I'm a very big skeptic of paranormal stories, UFO stories, Bigfoot, etc. Most tales are based not on anything substantive but rather unexplained (at best). Something unexplained is not proof of something. There's also, often, a dose of confirmation bias where the believing individual forgets or overlooks evidence disproving what they believe to be extraordinary.

IOW, if it's not scientifically provable - it's not provable. I get that. ...

There still seems to be a communication gap here. I really don't know how much clearer I can be when I say:
To be clear, I'm not claiming to prove/disprove anything.

.... I hope you never have such a personal "paranormal" event ...
But I have had several events in my life that I *think* (and that's all I can do, I cannot *know* for certain) that some others would attribute to the paranormal. The TV I bought for my Mom to use in her assisted living place is one we took home after her passing. It would occasionally randomly turn on/off. DW joked that my Mom was sending us a message from beyond. But we had a stereo receiver that did that too (on the same circuit), and I was the original owner, nothing 'mystical' in it's history. Complex electronics, especially with 'soft' ON/OFF switches can do weird things, and maybe that circuit was noisy or something?

... It's certainly much nicer to be able to dismiss such things. I wish I could.

But I'm not dismissing anything, because, as I said, I can't. I don't have enough information. I'm only offering up what I consider plausible (but un-provable) explanations. And that is (I think) the scientific process. You keep an open mind while looking for answers. And history says we find them. I'm not well versed on atomic theory, but I'm pretty sure that as the field developed, there were always questions about the next lower level. It could not be explained at the time, but they kept studying, and eventually got to the next level. They didn't say "we don't understand this yet, it must be 'magic'".

-ERD50

Forgot about the UFO sighting.

DW and I used to sit outside at night looking up at the stars, watching for satellites flying by.

One night I was looking at the sky and my eye caught something moving on the horizon. It reminded me of the alien in the movie Predator when it was was mostly invisible where you could see the outline of it as it moved. This was a huge craft, triangle shaped with what looked like 3 glowing engines underneath it. It seemed to either reflect its surroundings or absorb light reflecting on it as you could not focus directly upon it to see it - but unfocus your eyes on a fixed position to see it move (hope that makes sense).

It was very close to the ground and very close to us as we saw it coming across the horizon. Strangely, the craft was completely silent. I thought perhaps I was seeing things but DW saw it too. It continued on its path, North to South, and was gone.

Sure.

1. One time I just finished working on a friend’s car late one night and was trying to put my tool box back in the trunk of my car parked on the street. It was an old car without a trunk light and I was trying to fit it in there when I thought “sure would be nice to have a light here so I could see where to put this thing”. As soon as I thought that, the lights from a truck parked directly behind my car came on. I put the box in my trunk then turned around to thank the person for seeing my predicament and providing the light. The lights were still on but no one was in it and the doors were locked…

2. Came home from work one night when living on my own. Went into my walk in closet to put away work clothes then walked over to the bathroom to use the toilet. A Mylar ballon that was in my walk in closet followed me to the bathroom. To get there, it had to lower itself from the ceiling of the closet to traverse the door ceil, turn 180 degrees, move 4 feet, lower itself again thru the bathroom threshold to enter. I was stunned. I thought to myself “if you are a good spirit please leave”. The ballon returned to my closet all on its own, following the same path of travel…

3. Had a my most realistic dream ever, a vision, one night about becoming a Dad and seeing the birth of my daughter. Wife got pregnant 3 months later and we decided not to know the sex of our baby. Nine months later in the delivery room, delivery doc asked if we knew the sex. Told her not officially but I knew it was a girl, and related my dream to her. A few minutes later my daughter was born and the scene in the room was the exact dream I had now played out in real life. Amazing moment.

1) Maybe someone saw you needed some light, and hit their remote to help you out?

2) Static electricity, drafts.

3) Ummm, 50/50 chance?

-ERD50

DW and I used to sit outside at night looking up at the stars, watching for satellites flying by.

One night I was looking at the sky and my eye caught something moving on the horizon. It reminded me of the alien in the movie Predator when it was was mostly invisible where you could see the outline of it as it moved. This was a huge craft, triangle shaped with what looked like 3 glowing engines underneath it. It seemed to either reflect its surroundings or absorb light reflecting on it as you could not focus directly upon it to see it - but unfocus your eyes on a fixed position to see it move (hope that makes sense).

It was very close to the ground and very close to us as we saw it coming across the horizon. Strangely, the craft was completely silent. I thought perhaps I was seeing things but DW saw it too. It continued on its path, North to South, and was gone.

Thanks, I don't recall if I related this one or not:

I was at an outdoor concert (Ravinia, north of Chicago), laying down on a blanket and I see something in the sky that is moving in a way that was unlike an airplane, or anything I had seen. I watched for a few seconds more, trying to figure it out, and I was getting creeped out, I started looking around to see if anyone else noticed, it was getting very, very weird for me. I mean I'm getting all tingly and everything, wondering what the heck I'm looking at. BTW, no drugs involved, we may have had a glass of wine by then I guess.

Suddenly, everything came into focus, and I could see it was nothing more than a helium balloon. I just couldn't believe that something about the way the clouds were moving behind it made it appear so strange, but once the true nature of what it was revealed itself, I understood that was all it was. I still had trouble accepting it was just a helium balloon, but at that point it really was clear to me.

Now what if the conditions of the clouds behind it hadn't changed at that moment, or what if I lost site of it before the appearance became clear? Would I be telling people I saw something mystical? Who knows? But it was, just a helium balloon.

And to be clear, just because the physical nature of what I saw became apparent, that does not prove/disprove any other event.

-ERD50

1) Maybe someone saw you needed some light, and hit their remote to help you out?

-ERD50

I should have disclosed that the owner of the truck was my same friend. He came out and unlocked the vehicle to turn the lights off when I brought it to his attention. It was late at night on a quiet street- if someone went into the vehicle to turn on the lights I would have heard it.

I see you live in Santa Clara County. That's wine country,,,, isn't it? :cool:

I only read a few of the anecdotes and some replies. I'm a very big skeptic of paranormal stories, UFO stories, Bigfoot, etc. Most tales are based not on anything substantive but rather unexplained (at best). Something unexplained is not proof of something. There's also, often, a dose of confirmation bias where the believing individual forgets or overlooks evidence disproving what they believe to be extraordinary.

Not saying all the paranormal thing are real, but if things were explainable in the first place, then they wouldn't be paranormal to begin with.

I do believe in the science of measuring and testing and making sure mysterious events really have to be statistically significant. Yet at the same time, I'm open to say that there so much unknown. To limit ones own mind is just as short sighted as to believe every "paranormal event" is real.

Deeper questions I think are does one believe in things outside of material (spiritual, after life, a self outside the body)? If so, than almost begs the question how can paranormal events not occur?

I still haven't ever heard of an explanation where folks can say there's no such things as spirits. Then go to church and pray to take care of one's soul? How can one exist without the other?

I see you live in Santa Clara County. That's wine country,,,, isn't it? :cool:

Used to be more here in the valley, but the surrounding areas have some very high quality vintners: Mount Eden, Ridge, Thomas Fogarty just to name a few. Lots of wine countries in this state. Just so happens to be one of my vices and BTD hobbies :cool:

When my mother died of cancer in our home in 2009, my daughter who was 8 at the time, said that Grandma came into her room the next night and told her that she loved her very much and will miss her but she will always be there watching over her. She wasn't scared at all. She said Grandma was like a ball of light - that's exactly how she described it. My daughter was extremely close to her Grandma.

I never knew what to make of this. Was my daughter dreaming? It was so strange for her to say this.

When my sister was about 24 years old, she reported waking up in the middle of the night to see our grandma sitting at the end of her bed smiling at her. The following morning our dad called to say grandma had died during the night.
Same sister on a couple of occasions has suddenly avoided stopping at gas stations and restaurants where she later learned an armed robbery was taking place. I never really knew what to make of these things.

When my sister was about 24 years old, she reported waking up in the middle of the night to see our grandma sitting at the end of her bed smiling at her. The following morning our dad called to say grandma had died during the night.
Same sister on a couple of occasions has suddenly avoided stopping at gas stations and restaurants where she later learned an armed robbery was taking place. I never really knew what to make of these things.

I've had several ADC's. Known as after death communications from those who visit in dreams. Dreams so vivid that I don't forget like regular dreams. Of course, whether they are actual spiritual visits or just the brain trying to sort things out depends on one's beliefs. I wish I had one of those visits like sister had. Might scare the wits of me :(. Or might be comforting.

I'm curious about a few things:

Why did you feel you had to "turn off" powers of healing to " achieve higher education and financial success"? Why not do both?

- Well, it does drain your energy when you heal people and you can take on some of the negative energy. You need to be prepared for this.
- Regarding turning off clairvoyancy, when you begin to see other realms that are as real as this one, you begin to focus on those realms. I've seen many people on this path lose themselves and went on LSD or other drugs, but it's hard to understand people who have this clairvoyancy.
- My Tibetan Master explain it simple, when you see 'two worlds coexisting as one' - the physical and the ethereal world as real as it is, you could die, because the dubious entities that exists in the other realm can temp you do things, like fly with them, and you could plunge to your death if you cannot fly. Remember, you are seeing the other realm as real as this physical existence, so you cannot distinguish both realities as separate realities - you are seeing both, as you are co-existing in two worlds. Both are as real to you. Some people might say you are crazy.

With the capability to heal people, why would you want to "turn off" these powers?

When you heal one, you've got 1000 other people who want to get healed, and you better prepare for this kind of life. I was not.
I've met other people - psychic surgeons, who do not want to be called faith healers, because they said they can heal people even if the people don't believe them. I become good friends with one when I was younger and he would do it on open space (outside) to show there was no tricks. It become his livelihood. I did not want that to be mine.

Why do you attribute her death to an 'evil entity'? Could there be another explanation for her death, was an autopsy performed?

Well, I felt the entity, and it was very powerful. It had the strength to thwart 5 people including me. Her family knew about her possession and they relayed that she was finally taken by this evil and die. So this was her family relaying the message to us. She lived in the rural areas and we got the message from her family who was fighting the possession. She came to the city and that's how we met her and she possessed superhuman strength for a small lady when the evil entity was inside her. She tells us that she would surrender to the entity because she's not that strong to fight it. She was always aware that this entity was trying to take possession of her soul.

Do you feel this premonition could have been acted on in any positive way? Have you had other premonitions that allowed you to interfere for good?

Regarding the premonition on 9-11 that I happened to see, it was not really something that could be acted on. It came as a vivid dream. I woke up scared that I saw a plane crashed on one of the buildings in Washington DC, and that was it. Then a few months after, it happened.

Yes, I had other premonitions that had some good for my family. One I can share. My Dad passed away 20+ years before this premonition. One night I dreamed of my Dad and he told me that I need to take care of a family asset that will translate to money. This dream happened on my Dad's birthday. I woke up and recalled everything that he came to my dream as his young 30 years old self, not 54 years old when he died. I woke up feeling very good as he was trying to tell me "I'm going to take care of my family one last time. You're all going to be ok."
A day after, a relative called, and said a buyer was interested to buy our land which my Dad bought a long time ago. It so happen that the buyer was my high school classmate and so the transaction went smoothly as we knew each other. It sold quickly as I personally facilitated it for my family, and being the eldest, I distributed the property proceeds, helping all my siblings and my mother.

-ERD50
that's it.

By the way Flying and Levitation in Tibet has been seen as just a normal occurence. Clairvoyancy, magic, mysticism, flying, Tumo (Heat Yoga) to melt ice in the Himalyas, etc, are all part of the powers of Tibetan mystics. So, this is why my Tibetan master mentioned that when you see these other realm, other entities will ask you to fly with them. :):D

Buddhist Masters are Real Jedis. They can do what Obi Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker did. Transmute their physical body to pure energy - it's called Rainbow Body.

https://museum.oglethorpe.edu/exhib... made evident in the artistic representations.

Last edited:
that's it.

By the way Flying and Levitation in Tibet has been seen as just a normal occurence. Clairvoyancy, magic, mysticism, flying, Tumo (Heat Yoga) to melt ice in the Himalyas, etc, are all part of the powers of Tibetan mystics. So, this is why my Tibetan master mentioned that when you see these other realm, other entities will ask you to fly with them. :):D

Buddhist Masters are Real Jedis. They can do what Obi Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker did. Transmute their physical body to pure energy - it's called Rainbow Body.

https://museum.oglethorpe.edu/exhib... made evident in the artistic representations.

Thank you - that's quite a bit to process!

So let me focus on one area, you say "Flying and Levitation in Tibet has been seen as just a normal occurrence." OK, but seen as a normal occurrence by whom? Has it been observed in a controlled setting? The link you provided appears to be about depictions of these events in art and legend. Art includes many mythical things, that doesn't make them real (or not real).

-ERD50

Thank you - that's quite a bit to process!

So let me focus on one area, you say "Flying and Levitation in Tibet has been seen as just a normal occurrence." OK, but seen as a normal occurrence by whom? Has it been observed in a controlled setting? The link you provided appears to be about depictions of these events in art and legend. Art includes many mythical things, that doesn't make them real (or not real).

-ERD50[/QUOTE

It is not legend for many Tibetans.
My Tibetan guide in Tibet saw his uncle float and hover above the air.
An American tourist who was with us somehow joked about this, and he was very angry that the tourist thought he was talking about fairy tales. He was shouting in anger how disrespectful the western tourist have been when he talks about this normal occurrence. I haven't seen a Tibetan this angry during our trip to Tibet.
Another Tibetan also narrated the same - My Tibetan translator's grandmother said that when she was growing up, her mother told her to go home once she saw the Monks walking on air above her head. It was pretty normal according to her.
We visited a holy site in Tibet and we saw hands and footprints imprinted on very hard rock, and the story was that the monk flew and landed hard that his hands and feet are imprinted on the rock after he landed from his flight. It's called Milarepa's cave, and thousands of Tibetans flock to the site. He's known as the Flying Monk. All Tibetans view this as normal.
If you visit Tibet and talk to a thousand Tibetans, this is normal occurrence for them.
The National Geographic Explorer Alexandria David Neel talks about a Tibetan traveling through Tibet with great speed across the Himalayas. The Tibetan was floating and not touching his feet on the ground. She saw this with her own eyes and wrote it in her book. The Tibetan was in a trance like state.

https://www.amazon.com/Magic-Myster...ic+and+mystery+in+tibet&qid=1693537883&sr=8-1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_David-Néel

Flying and Levitation is not even considered a supreme feat. The rainbow body is the ultimate proof - when a master transform his physical body to pure energy, meaning he has conquered and in control of all elements - air, water, fire and earth.
this is like Star Wars where the Master decides to disappear and turns his body to pure energy. In the Star Wars movies, it happens instantly, but in the real world, it takes the Buddhist monk a few days to make their body disappear into thin air.

The video shows this, see 1:00 minute.

I haven't see this video, but saw it's title.

Last edited:
... It is not legend for many Tibetans. ...

OK, so when I asked "Has it been observed in a controlled setting? ", the answer appears to be "no". All you have is hearsay, people say they (or someone they know or heard of) saw such and such.

Hey, you are free to believe whatever you want, and take the word of these people if you want. But if you have any expectations for others to believe in such amazing feats, they will need more than 'stories'.

I fall back on Occam's Razor as a reliable guide, and Carl Sagan's view that "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". Yet, there does not appear to be any case of flying or levitation or Rainbow transformations done under controlled conditions.

edit/add for a bit more clarity - So I guess you can say it is a normal occurrence for these things to be talked about in Tibetan culture. But that's not the same as it being normal for these things to have actually happened.

-ERD50

Last edited:
OK, so when I asked "Has it been observed in a controlled setting? ", the answer appears to be "no". All you have is hearsay, people say they (or someone they know or heard of) saw such and such.

Hey, you are free to believe whatever you want, and take the word of these people if you want. But if you have any expectations for others to believe in such amazing feats, they will need more than 'stories'.

I fall back on Occam's Razor as a reliable guide, and Carl Sagan's view that "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". Yet, there does not appear to be any case of flying or levitation or Rainbow transformations done under controlled conditions.

-ERD50

Yeah, I'm skeptical of such things because my personal "paranormal" events were pretty tame by comparison I suppose. It also appears these events are claimed to be under some sort of control. Those events that I claim as paranormal were simply random and not under my control at all.

Honestly, I would never seek to have control in such matters and do not want such events in my life. YMMV

“Alice laughed. 'There's no use trying,' she said. 'One can't believe impossible things.'

I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen. 'When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

Yeah, I'm skeptical of such things because my personal "paranormal" events were pretty tame by comparison I suppose. ...

That also reminds of something said in a joking manner, regarding previous lives/reincarnation - something like:

"People might say they were an ancient Egyptian Queen, or something impressive in a previous life. No one ever seems to claim to have been a thief or a beggar."

-ERD50

“Alice laughed. 'There's no use trying,' she said. 'One can't believe impossible things.'

I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen. 'When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

Taken from Science 101:

Science doesn’t draw conclusions about supernatural explanations
Do gods exist? Do supernatural entities intervene in human affairs? These questions may be important, but science won’t help you answer them. Questions that deal with supernatural explanations are, by definition, beyond the realm of nature — and hence, also beyond the realm of what can be studied by science. For many, such questions are matters of personal faith and spirituality.

https://undsci.berkeley.edu/underst...limits-a-few-things-that-science-does-not-do/

But I see that as just being circular, or, just dealing in 'beliefs' that have no physical manifistation.

Questions that deal with supernatural explanations are, by definition, beyond the realm of nature — and hence, also beyond the realm of what can be studied by science.

Fine, but if you tell me someone can levitate, or communicate telepathically, well, science can test that with a carefully controlled study.

If you want to say something like "I believe a Supreme Being is watching over us, and will judge us eons in the future, and subject us to an eternity of reward or punishment" - well, I don't see how science can be applied there. There is nothing physical to observe happen or not happen. Science may not see any evidence of such a thing, but it also has no way to rule it out, since there is nothing to test. So yes, it is outside the realm of science.

That's just the way it is, but I don't see the relevance to many of the claims being made here.

-ERD50

Have you ever thought that the scientist who tries to measure the paranormal might be using the wrong ruler? :popcorn:

Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom