replacing with energy star appliances

I'm sure she has a few good reasons.

I dont remember the television set on the bridge of the enterprise. Oh waitaminit, they had that big 200" plasma set but all it showed was klingons circling...nah...not gonna do it.

I meant that the two chairs look and feel like the ones that Kirk sat in. They would have a hard time monitoring space with my tiny 27inch Sony CRT TV.

I have replaced a couple of 20-30 year old appliances (freezer and fridge), but wouldnt bother with anything else until they died...there is an additional cost of salvage with anything with refrigerant....can be as much as 50 bucks around our neck of the woods....and might be able to get 50 bucks for a running used appliance so a net 100 right there;) I agree about the comment about newer stuff not lasting as long...one thing that I noticed with the new freezer and fridge is the better seals on the doors...

Also, the the electric stove element is easy to replace....the part cost me 30-40 bucks last year for our 2nd stove in the basement...

I meant that the two chairs look and feel like the ones that Kirk sat in.

Oh I know, I was just kidding. Its an odd moment when I step away from my serious and staid demeanor to josh around a bit, so I can understand the confusion. ;)

They would have a hard time monitoring space with my tiny 27inch Sony CRT TV.

Them Klingons would have looked a lot less imposing though.

So these chairs, do they have the little Viewmaster thing that comes up on its little arm to help aim the photon torpedos?

The weapons system control was extra and I could not justify the added expense.

That reminds me of a long time ago when I worked in the parts department at a Volkswagen dealer.

You probably don't remember the Volkswagen "Thing", but the parts catalog listed an optional machine gun mount that was available only in south american countries.

Oh I sure do remember it. The dad of one of my high school girlfriends had a yellow one.

Those rusted out pretty quick in new england. Thank god.

My wife used to have an old military jeep [-]rotting[/-] resting in her back yard, with the mounts for a gun in it. Pretty cool. Would have looked awful in the living room in front of the tv though.

Back
Top Bottom