Who Will Be Found First: Hoffa or Bin Laden?

Which one will be located first?

• Jimmy Hoffa

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Osama Bin Laden

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Neither will be located

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • We're spending $ searching for Hoffa?

Votes: 22 45.8%

• Total voters

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give
The heck with ethanol, paleo diets, and new car fever. Laurence is having trouble concentrating at work. ::) So, let's change the subject and poll the forum...

very funny question. hey, maybe jimmy is osama. personally i think they are both a figment of the bush administration someone's imagination.

I saw this, that congress is spending time declaring our 'national language', and the same day that the california legislature declared zinfandel the state wine.

I was pleasantly surprised by this, as it must mean that we found bin laden, defeated terrorism, solved the social security, medicare and health care issues, resolved illegal immigration to everyones satisfaction, eliminated excessive taxation, and all corruption and crime was solved.

:p ::) :p ::)

They will find Barbara Boxer's real gender before either of those two are found.

our department of agriculture has no problem finding that one cow anywhere in the country with mad cow disease...millions of cows that all look alike and they find it....
i think the problem is we need the department of agriculture in charge of finding bin laden

Karl Rove knows where Bin Laden is. He'll tell us in October.

Hoffa will be found first. Know how I know? We're actually looking for Hoffa. The hunt for Osama got interrupted by something two countries away.

Maddy the Turbo Beagle said:
:LOL: Let's see, I bet he will leak which cave O is living in.

And then demand a special prosecutor to find out which "traitors" in the gummint are giving "secrets" to the "enemy" (fka the free press).

For those in the Know...

Hoffa is Bin Laden !

Think about it, Hoffa disapears then there is a lull, then Bin Laden takes the world stage.

The truth is out there :bat:

With luck, they'll be found together ... ;)

To make it more sporting, they have to leak Bin Laden's wives' names first (bada bing) But seriously folks, who was Bush interested in longer--Paul O'Neil, John Snow, or Osama Bin Laden? (bada boom)

HFWR said:
In the end zone in Giants Stadium... :p

Mythbusters brought in some imaging equipment and looked in the areas he's supposed to be buried in and found no objects. They also found that concrete absorbs the smell of decomposition taking place below it and tried some dogs to sniff it out. No luck there either.

We're not going to find either. Jimmy's probably been reduced to Taco Maker Meat and bin laden will die of natural causes and get buried in a cave complex somewhere.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
  Jimmy's probably been reduced to Taco Maker Meat

Hell, I can think of lots of ways to quietly dispose of a body. If nothing else, my family has a lot of hungry dogs that will eat just about anything...

lazygood4nothinbum said:
hey, maybe jimmy is osama.

no, actually if you remove Tammy Faye Baker's makeup, you will find Jimmy Hoffa. It was one of those successful witness relocation deals. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom