Your alcoholic drink of choice?

What alcoholic beverage do you drink most often?

• Beer

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • Wine

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Spirits (bourbon, whisky, vodka, Jagermeister, etc.)

Votes: 27 24.3%
  • No alcohol

Votes: 14 12.6%

• Total voters

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I was reading recently that beer has increased its share of the world-wide alcoholic beverage market at the expense of wine and spirits.

What do you drink most often? I drink wine mostly, beer is not quite part of a low carb diet. :) I also drink booze occasionally, but mostly on weekend dates.

Ha

I'll drink whatever I'm in the mood for. Wine or beer or something harder mixed with Coke or something fruity. I'm an equal opportunities lush. :D

Gentleman Jack Daniels for me please. Oh, and I enjoy wine (Pinot Noir is my favorite type). :)

I drink mostly red wine now, though I still have a beer perhaps once or twice a week. For a while in the past, I used to have a beer or two everyday and noticed my belt was getting too tight. :)

Oh, and of course I still feel like pouring myself a shot of Cognac once in a while.

PS. I also read somewhere that the French are drinking less wine now. Luxembourg now holds the highest per capita consumption of wine.

I could end every day with a dessert port and 80% cocoa dark chocolate.

Beer, mostly of the darker variety. Life is too short to drink yellow beer, I always say.

I am also a lover of scotch. Yummy!

Mostly wine in the winter, mostly beer in the summer.

I drink a glass of wine when I am at home and desire an alcoholic beverage with my evening meal, most often a dry red.
When I am dining out in the evening (about once a month), I will order a cocktail, usually a martini or a Cosmopolitan.
A couple of times a year a group of us from the office meet after work for a drink and snacks, and I will have a beer (on tap) on these occasions.

Mostly wine in the winter, mostly beer in the summer.

Hey! I do, too. And I thought I was just quirky that way. I usually drink cabernet or merlot, but this winter I wandered into the red zinfandels and stayed there. By Memorial Day, I'll be stocking Yeungling Chesterfield Ale and Black & Tan in the basement fridge.

I'd guess two thirds is beer (mostly homebrew). The rest is mostly whiskey and wine.

I have a gin and tonic, sometimes two, every afternoon about 4PM. They last me until after the evening news. In the evening I normally have a scotch and water.

In college, I drank scotch. Working, I drank beer, until retirement age, when I stopped drinking. Now I drink wine. No particular reason --- tastes change.

Sometimes wine, sometimes beer. Part of the basic food groups

I rarely drink alcohol but if I do then Patron coffee flavored tequila is my choice.

Only beer, and only very good beer. Probably about half is homebrew. I've averaged about two pints per day for as along as I can remember. I enjoy all beer styles (except those made with fruit), and I judge them all in competitions.

A friend brewed some special Red Ale for our St. Pat's party that I've been drinking this week. I prefer IPAs to Stouts mostly. Rarely drink wine and liquor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom