Retirement Weekly

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
From time to time I receive a "offer"  for an E-publication in the subject box above. Retirement Weekly is edited by Robert Powell and costs $29/year. 

You can sign up for a free trial, but I never enroll for free anything if I have to give my CC info with enrollemnt and hope that they will later give me back the fee.

Is anyone on this board familiar with this service? If so what is your opinion of what you get for your $29?

It's interesting that workers would pay money to another worker to learn more about not working. Where does the author find their credibility?

Mr. Powell probably rips off the top 100 posts from here every week and sells them back to you. Have any of his recent issues mentioned kayaks?

I skim Marketwatch.com once or twice a week, mostly for the Chuck Jaffe and Paul Farrell articles - sometimes go to their Retirement tab but Robert Powell and I see things a little different so I have mostly not read his articles. I believe that his advise is generally aimed toward an audience that is somewhat different than the FIRE crowd.

JohnP

Nords said:
It's interesting that workers would pay money to another worker to learn more about not working. Where does the author find their credibility?

Mr. Powell probably rips off the top 100 posts from here every week and sells them back to you. Have any of his recent issues mentioned kayaks?

That sob stole my stuff!!

Oh well No big deal, but then again if some guy gets my kayak sellin job before me well that would stink!

Back
Top Bottom