Stocks At Bottom

Arc

Recycles dryer sheets
For 6 years, I've subscribed to a website called "Stocksatbottom.com" which recommended stocks - usually well known companies perceived to be undervalued at particular point in time. I've had some success with it but accidentally let the subscription lapse. It's $100 per qtr. Before I re-up, was wondering if anyone had any experience with this website. Thanks

Arc said:
For 6 years, I've subscribed to a website called "Stocksatbottom.com" which recommended stocks - usually well known companies perceived to be undervalued at particular point in time.   I've had some success with it but accidentally let the subscription lapse.   It's $100 per qtr.  Before I re-up, was wondering if anyone had any experience with this website.   Thanks

You've paid for a subscription for the past 6 years and you need advice on wether or not its worth it? Shouldn't you be telling us based on the last 6 years worth of performance?

OldMcDonald said:
You've paid for a subscription for the past 6 years and you need advice on wether or not its worth it? Shouldn't you be telling us based on the last 6 years worth of performance?

I thought the same thing. With 25 posts - is this a spam post?

is this a spam post?
judging by those previous posts i'd say not.

to the original question ... $400 per year! !! how well has your portfolio performed? (given the $ spent, i assume you're following the recommendations.)

OldMcDonald said:

Tough Crowd! Was really just fishing to see if anyone on the forum had any experience with the website. Have never talked to anyone that uses it - that I haven't referred.

Arc said:
Tough Crowd!  Was really just fishing to see if anyone on the forum had any experience with the website.    Have never talked to anyone that uses it -  that I haven't referred. 

If you referred people to it, then you must be working for you. :confused:
What kind of results have you got so far?

dmpi said:
If you referred people to it, then you must be working for you.   :confused:
What kind of results have you got so far?

10.2% annual return - as of market close yesterday. Site provides suggestions on individual downtrodden stocks, with both buy and sell recommendations. At any given time, they may have 10-25 stocks on their recommended table.

Just want to be clear that I am not promoting this site - simply thought a few others in this forum would have some experiences with it - that they'd be interested in sharing.

Back
Top Bottom