Status
Not open for further replies.
Wordle 285 5/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜��
⬜����⬜⬜
⬜��������
����������
Didn't even get a green square until the fourth guess.

I was also thinking about starting a "Yesterday's WORDLE", so that we could discuss actual details w/o the spoiler constraint.

-ERD50

I don't see why this thread cannot accommodate that.

It is not a spoiler to talk about the previous WORDL days. If one missed a day playing I assume the next game would be on the current day and not the day one missed.

I don't see why this thread cannot accommodate that.

It is not a spoiler to talk about the previous WORDL days. If one missed a day playing I assume the next game would be on the current day and not the day one missed.

Remember that we have members here from around the globe, so there would have to be a significant delay before discussion. Simply using your local time wouldn't necessarily work to avoid spoilers.

Remember that we have members here from around the globe, so there would have to be a significant delay before discussion. Simply using your local time wouldn't necessarily work to avoid spoilers.

I guess the first up would be Japan and I imagine the NY Times puzzle turns over at 12am EST. Japan is 13 hours ahead of them. So ....

...Wait a minute, this is getting too complicated :facepalm::). It's suppose to be a fun game. I say just wait 24 hours from your morning and then go ahead and post the comment on the previous day's (spoiler) thoughts. Maybe the far East people should wait somewhat longer? If people don't like it, they should just wait to view the comments here until they do the day's puzzle.

Last edited:
Alternatively, start a threat for Yesterday's WORDLE Answers, and let players worry about whether they might encounter a spoiler.

I guess the first up would be Japan and I imagine the NY Times puzzle turns over at 12am EST. Japan is 13 hours ahead of them. So ....

...Wait a minute, this is getting too complicated :facepalm::). It's suppose to be a fun game. I say just wait 24 hours from your morning and then go ahead and post the comment on the previous day's (spoiler) thoughts. Maybe the far East people should wait somewhat longer? If people don't like it, they should just wait to view the comments here until they do the day's puzzle.

No, on second thought I see that archived Wordle games are still available, and since each game is numbered, I don't think we can allow any discussion in this thread that would be a spoiler. Sorry.

Lucky guess, coulda been a double bogey… :blush:

Wordle 286 3/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 286 6/6

🟨[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]🟨
[emoji833]🟨🟨[emoji833][emoji833]
🟩[emoji833]🟩🟩🟩
🟩[emoji833]🟩🟩🟩
🟩[emoji833]🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Too many options.

Birdie of 3 today. Unusual for me.

Around 90 seconds.

Wordle 286 3/6

⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟨🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Perfect starting wood today is "FOOLS"

Wordle 286 3/6*

[emoji834]🟨🟨🟨[emoji834]
🟨🟩[emoji834]🟨[emoji834]
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

today is a good day as DH took 5.

Wordle 286 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 286 5/6*

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I tried what I thought were the most used words first. But not a lucky guesser today. :(:)

Wordle 286 3/6

🟩🟨[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]
🟩🟨🟨🟨[emoji833]
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom