Poll:Do you make your bed every day?

Does your bed get made every day?

• Yes

Votes: 193 64.8%
  • No

Votes: 105 35.2%

• Total voters
Yes. A civilized hold over from when my parents gave me an allowance to do various chores around the house including making my bed and cleaning my room. For decades though, it just involves smooth over the top quilt. It takes maybe 15 seconds.

To be honest, I was taken aback to see that the “not make my bed group” was as large as 35%

Making your bed every day is the first completed task if the day. This way when you come home from work or back to your room after playing with your kids or pets, the bed is made! Mission accomplished!

Gets made whenever guests are coming, otherwise once a week when housekeeper comes or if the sheets are excessively tangled. My job.

was looking for a choice in between. don't make it, as in the Army or hospital, but do spread covers out to make it neat

When I worked, I slept in until I had to get up, and th hen I rushed through my morning routine, and headed off to work.
Never made the bed.

In retirement, I spend the extra 5 minutes to make the bed. It looks much more organized if I'm in there during the day, and it is much nicer to go to bed when it is already made.
JP

Back
Top Bottom