Tomorrow is Mr. Purron's last day of work...

Purron

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
...after nearly 34 years on the job! Here we go. I'm so proud of him especially after attending his official send off plus the lunch his coworkers arranged. He's feeling good:D

(yeah, it's one you have to double click on to see on you tube...worth it though)

YouTube - Michael Bublé - Feeling Good (Video)

Congrats Purron DH!!! One of life's true milestones.

Best of luck sleeping tonight, I don't expect to sleep much on my ER Eve...

Congratulations to Mr. Purron ! Now you have to inform him that you took him for better or for worse but not for lunch !:)

Congratulations! :flowers:

Now that you'll both be retired, just tell him to stay out of your face and y'all will get along just fine! :LOL:

Congratulations! :flowers:

Now that you'll both be retired, just tell him to stay out of your face and y'all will get along just fine! :LOL:

I've already told the animal shelter I might be available for more volunteer work soon.....:whistle:

I've already told the animal shelter I might be available for more volunteer work soon.....:whistle:
Ahhhh...yeah, I hear ya. :D

It's different when both are home all the time. Today is DH's 2nd anniversary of retirement. Heh....I guess it's going pretty well as I haven't hit him with a fryin' pan..... yet.......:angel:

Congratulations ... oh what a feeling that has to be.

Congrats, I hope he enjoys his last day at work.

Last edited:
Congratulations Mr. Purron!

I hope the last day in the work world is a great one.

Congratulations! Aahh! I remember the excitement of my last day on the job. It´s a unique sensation for those who are fed up with it.....!

Congratulations Purron. Now you can both get away from it all more often. Do that soon or you may want to have separate vacations!

Congratulations Purron. Now you can both get away from it all more often. Do that soon or you may want to have separate vacations!

:ROFLMAO:

Don't worry. DH and I are still in love:smitten:

Brief history:
- married at 19 years of age
- put each other through college
- lived below our means and saved up
- worked hard at good paying careers
- did tons of volunteer service in the community together
- retired before 56
- looking forward to the future

Not rocket science. Work, live and love life to the fullest while recycling dryer sheets;)

Don't worry. DH and I are still in love:smitten:

Brief history:
- married at 19 years of age
- put each other through college
- lived below our means and saved up
- worked hard at good paying careers
- did tons of volunteer service in the community together
- retired before 56
- looking forward to the future

Not rocket science. Work, live and love life to the fullest while recycling dryer sheets;)

Living the American Dream. You earned it!

Glad to hear that another person escaped from w*rk. Good luck.

Way to go Purron. Just remember that every major change requires us all to remain flexible. This it the most difficult transition of them all. I am sure you two can make it just fine!

Wait and give him the honeydo list tomorrow.:whistle:

In our case, the "honeydo list" involves me too. We're a team. Already spent the past year fixin' up our prior rental (starter home) so we can downsize into it. We're well known at Home Depot and Lowes. Goodbye gift from co-workers? Lowes gift card. Sometimes I think we're just too damn wierd. But the cats love us anyway.

Back
Top Bottom