Daily Picks on smart phone

mattbaxx

Recycles dryer sheets
I'm getting daily pick pop-up messages on my iPhone. Looked around to find a way to turn it off and have been unsuccessful. Any ideas?

*edit - that would be E-R Daily Picks, not lotto or something else! I do have the app installed.

I'm getting daily pick pop-up messages on my iPhone. Looked around to find a way to turn it off and have been unsuccessful. Any ideas?

*edit - that would be E-R Daily Picks, not lotto or something else! I do have the app installed.

Try this. On your iPhone, go to Settings, Notifications, then find the list of Apps. Open the ER.org app, then turn Allow Notificatins off.

Try this. On your iPhone, go to Settings, Notifications, then find the list of Apps. Open the ER.org app, then turn Allow Notificatins off.

Thanks, Mead. Great idea. Did it, and now I will sit back and watch what happens.

Yep, sounds like some app is sending you notifications you dont' want.

Are the picks any good?

They were always for some thread on E-R, and they weren't terrible but also not exactly illuminating. Often for a thread I was not particularly interested in. And I hate pop up stuff on the phone, so I'll see if I have eradicated it successfully.

I hate pop ups and notifications too, and it seems like just about every damned app I install thinks it's important enough that you'll want notifications from it. Won't be installing the e-r.org app.

Back
Top Bottom