Death Clock~ give it a try.

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
It claims that I have until the Fall of 2019 to live. Damn, I was planning on living the good life longer than that. Time to begin the rapid draw-down/spending spree?

Welcome to the Death Clock(TM), the Internet's friendly reminder that life is slipping away... second by second. Like the hourglass of the Net, the Death Clock will remind you just how short life is.
The Death Clock - When Am I Going To Die?

At least I am going to live longer than you! But not by that much. I think this is a very pessimistic clock.

Whoopee! i have another 35 years to fund in retirement. Glad I am so deligent in living a frugal life.

According to this I will not outlive my money. Sweet!

2023? Oh, h*ll no! I'm upping my exercise and having more physicals then....:(
I plan to live another 25 or bust!

According to this I will not outlive my money. Sweet!

Me too! Only got 25 years left! I was planning to retire in six years at 55, but I guess I should do that ASAP and plan on a 4.5% withdrawal rate.:ROFLMAO:

Apparently I'm already dead. Someone should alert my wife.

I don't think I'm doing this. I'm too superstitious! Just the idea give me the heebee jeebees! :eek:

Audrey

2054!! I am totally good with that............:)

2036 for me. At first I thought, 'wow 36 more years!' :D

Then I realized it's 2010. :facepalm:

Kind of cute. I'm checking out on July 20, 2041 and DH snuffs it on July 3, 2035. Seems as if we too can start spending more as we are not going to make it to the 100 I have projected for our retirement savings.

According to the clock, my BMI is "desirable," (which strikes me as a trifle familiar, coming from a mere clock) yet I will not live as long as my parents. They are going to give me Heck for that in Heaven...they expected better from me. Is there something deadly about being born in November? Guess I'd better retire earlier!

Amethyst

DangerMouse,

Looks like we become widows the same year. Bummer! What can we plan for fun? Unless I party to much the clock says I am gonna leave this world in 2045 at age 97. Willard Scott will not be around to wish me a Happy 100 anyway....

At least I am going to live longer than you! But not by that much. I think this is a very pessimistic clock.

Public relations. Like the lines at Disneyland of you tell the rider it will be 45 minutes and its really 30, they feel like they got something. If you say someones going to die in 20 years and they live 25, they feel good about it.

Wow! I am going to live until 2054. That's 88 years old. I'm barely half done! That also means I will draw pension for 45 years. Sweet! Just think of all the cool things I will get to see like flying cars and smellivision. Probably won't see the Cubbies win the series though.:LOL:

need to stretch those $ 38 years for me and 42 years for DW. Pleased I planned for 40 years :LOL:

I thought mode meant something like attitude, so i chose optimistic. It gave me 35 more years. I dropped my BMI from 31 to 25 and changed the mode to normal and it gives me 19 more years (16 less). So I guess mode means an optimistic estimate vs. a normal estimate. At first I thought they were saying attitude was more important than BMI. :blush:

Wow! I am going to live until 2054. That's 88 years old. I'm barely half done! That also means I will draw pension for 45 years. Sweet! Just think of all the cool things I will get to see like flying cars and smellivision. Probably won't see the Cubbies win the series though.:LOL:

Yeah, back in the 1960's we expected all that by the year 2000, plus that self sufficient colonies would be thriving on the moon, that hunger and poverty would be conquered, and that the world would live in peace. :rolleyes:

We never thought in our wildest dreams that the Saints would win the Superbowl, instead! :D

Back
Top Bottom