Old Medic how are you doing

Hooray for your wife!
Take the time needed for your graft to heal. You will be back to your old self in no time.

Great news about your DW!

Best to you going forward as you continue to heal. I'm sure you are learning patience with all of this. Blessings and aloha.

Great news indeed!!

Update time .... I know, its getting old, 37 Days short of a year. Ortho Dr freed me from crutches, weight bearing as tolerated but the femur hasn't continued to heal as it should. As long as it remain pain free, I can go PT, But plans on surgery and replacing the rod in July.
DW starts her Immunology infusions today...

Prayers to you that you remain pain free and mobile.
And that your wife tolerates her immune therapy without problems.

Take care and thank you for the update.

Thanks for the update, sort of mixed good and bad. You are not having pain and now can do weight bearing without the extra support, but will need to go for more surgery in few months. Hope your wife does not feel too bad from the medications.

We always appreciate the updates. Adding my prayers for your continuing recovery and success for your DW!

As long as it remain pain free

I guess I may need to clarify that statement. It was referring to just the Femur itself. I have plenty of other stuff that hurts like a .... well...
I'm under pain management, and have some good stuff, but don't use it on a regular basis. I'm from the school of thought that if you use meds to block the pain, then you can cause more damage because the pain isn't there to stop you.

What a journey. You are a real trooper Old Medic.:flowers:

Thanks for the update for both yourself and your wife. Thinking of both of you.

Back
Top Bottom