Old Medic how are you doing

Old Medic, good to read on graduating to walker. Great line, fits into the happiest happening today. Awesome to note good spirits.

Yes, great news that you were able to be moved closer to home. Plus the rehab progress. Great friends to help out on the house.

So glad to read that you are continuing to improve, Old Medic! It's been a long recovery but you're getting there. Thanks for the update. :)

Wo, you've got some awesome friends!!!

I'm glad to hear that you are getting better very quickly!

So happy to hear all the good news! Nothing in the world like wonderful friends. I am sure that you have earned everything they are doing by being a great friend to them. Pretty soon you will be home with your wife.

Great news. Sure sounds like a lot of people love you, to do all of that work. You are rich and blessed to have so many good friends.

Wow--great update and such wonderful friends.
May continued healing be yours and blessings to you and your DW.

I am glad to see you are progressing and have a great group of friends. Looking forward to more positive updates

From one old guy to another, glad you are on the road to recovery! And it sounds like you have some awasome friends! :cool:

Hello Gang.... Thanks again for the continued Prayers and caring thoughts. I am tickled to report that after 6 weeks an hour away, I have been moved to our local hospitals rehab program. DW is less than a mile away from work, 12 from home. They are continuing wound care on the hip area that got slightly infected, IV antibiotics and PT here is working with me. Im now able to use a walker and get to the toilet... Havent been this happy since I was 3 and got to wear big boy underwear.
On the home front... many may know our story of trying to rebuild this old house while we live in a camper. It had been slow going with me doing most of the work alone. Well a couple friends got together, talked to some others and they have tackled the place with a vengeance. I cant believe how much they got done. roof completely stripped of shingles, sections of plywood repaired, and new metal roof installed. They contiuned with stripping the old siding off, fixed a few frame spots , framed out for the new windows OSB and Tyvec covered and windows installed. its ready for the vynyl siding to go on.

Thanks for the continuing updates. What a great set of friends that are helping you with your project. Almost reminds me of the Amish barn-build.

Continued blessings on your recovery!

Good to hear that things are progressing forward Old Medic and you’re continuing to mend. Stay positive, thinking of you!

Old Medic - continuing to cheer you on as you rehab!

Reached a milestone for the 2nd time in my life...
Got to stand at the toilet and pee... I'm back in the big boys club.
The hospital case manager fought with the insurance to get me extended another week to continue wound care, antibioatic and rehab.
One day at a time......

Sense of humor, great friends, great insurance. At least a triple header OM - Looking forward to seeing you get home!

Good to hear from you, old medic. Yes, one day at a time and sounds like you are doing well.

Good to hear of your progress Old Medic!

Reached a milestone for the 2nd time in my life...
Got to stand at the toilet and pee... I'm back in the big boys club.

:LOL:
Great humor, Laughter is the best medicine!
Glad you are showing continued improvement. Take it one day at a time.

It's been about 10 or so since we heard from you. Hoping all is going well and more milestones to report for us.

Hope you are continuing to recover Old Medic. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom