Other forums for discussions on health care?

Fermion

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Other than MMM, are there any forums you guys like which allow healthcare discussions?

I totally understand ER.org's position and policy on discussions that might turn political but sometimes enjoy a thread that gets porked (feels like when you are watching a tv series you enjoy and it gets cancelled mid season).

MMM is *ok* but has a very one sided opinion on the way things should be. I like hearing all viewpoints.

I also belong to the Simple living forum.

MMM is *ok* but has a very one sided opinion on the way things should be. I like hearing all viewpoints.

what are they proposing? dropping medicare eligibility to age 25?

I know of another forum , however, it is not online. Against my better judgement , on my way home this morning from mass. I stopped by the gaggle of guys in the front of dunkin donuts. After waving away the thick cigarette smoke, I was able to sense the heated topic was healthcare. I got a container of coffee, and listened to them. Trust me, in between the expletives not much of substance was being said. I was asked what I thought. I told them "Did you guys know Ace sold the barbershop? He went to Florida to open up a kosher bakery, the new guy sings terrible we need to find a new place". With that i walked off. I was laughing all the way home.

I suppose you could include city-data.com for the health and the insurance sub forums. Or the Great Debates. Some stay on topic but a lot just devolve.
There is also stonekettle.com He is currently writing on the health insurance issue-warning he has picked a side on the subject.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom