Prince Harry -

lots of people IN canada besides Canadians...and likely a good portion of them may not be friendly towards H&M. maybe even some actual Canadians, too. their faces have been splashed around the globe so not a lot of places they can go to be incognito.

As a Canadian I like H&M

Though they're keeping the house in the UK, it sounds like H & M essentially intend to relocate to Canada. That's good for M: she has friends there, it's closer to her mother, she has a deal with Disney & no doubt will get others. For H, even if he disliked aspects of being royal, it's a major break from his family, friends & former life. I wonder what he'll do now. Apart from a decade in the military, which he apparently loved, his life seems to have revolved around royal duties.

Hope he does a lot better than Edward VIII, whose life in exile after he abdicated was cushy but empty.

Last edited:
What comes before First World problems?

their faces have been splashed around the globe so not a lot of places they can go to be incognito

I've never been or known anyone famous so I don't know how it works. If you're a celebrity, where's the best place to hide out?

If H&M moved to Monaco or Hollywood, which already are awash with the rich and famous, couldn't they just get lost in the crowd?

Alternatively, suppose they moved to some Aegean island with a population of 500. Everybody speaks Greek or Turkish, so they don't read British tabloids. Is that too small and remote to support a contingent of paparazzi, so Mr and Mrs Sussex might be left alone?

Here's an idea I bet they never thought of: maybe they should hang out with mobsters for a while, then offer to turn state's evidence and ask to go into the Witness Protection Program. One way or another, they'll never be heard from again. Yep, sometimes I'm so brilliant I amaze myself! :LOL:

Is the Queen's image still on Canadian currency?

If so, render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's.

Last edited:
I have nothing against H. Certainly wouldn't recognize him if I ran into him on the street though if he started talking I might figure it out. As a Suits fan I would recognize M if she were made up and wearing a form fitting dress and heels - otherwise probably not. I don't think most Canadians under a certain age know much about the Royals. Especially H's generation.

Based on recent reporting about giving up titles, I guess H is now "The Royal formally known as Prince" :D

This is all checkout lane tabloid malarky, which actually could be the words to my next country song...

Uh, he was in the military. At 6 am he had already run a few miles, had breakfast and was out on drill somewhere.

IRS

Likely this whole megxit has been orchestrated to avoid US income tax since Meghan and Archie are US citizens. They have been working with tax consultants for many months.

Likely this whole megxit has been orchestrated to avoid US income tax since Meghan and Archie are US citizens. They have been working with tax consultants for many months.

+1
Not to mention the chance of US taxes applying to Royal Properties 😏

Back
Top Bottom