2022 Tax Program Deals

My guess is this will be the best TT deal for the purchase with gift card as I will be buying at the end of December. That’s the way these things play out for me!

Yes, even though it says "Cyber Monday" deal, it expires late today.

If I recall correctly, the best deals for disc and download match, i.e. download is never cheaper. Kind of weird, but that's the way it is.

I'm going to assume this bump up in price is AMZN/Intuit's best deal. If one really wants the disc, they should jump on this: as long as you are OK with buying the $10 AMZN gift card you can redeem back to yourself.

I go back and forth between disc and download. I'm personally going to get this deal after I press "Submit Reply" below.
+1

I assume this is at least close to the best deal so I went ahead and got it. $36 is a good deal for Deluxe /w State.

+1

I went for this deal, too, for the disc version in my case. Not only is it $46-$10 = $36, but I presume that I get rewards for the $46 that was charged to my Amazon Visa (and I will use these rewards later).

I assume this is at least close to the best deal so I went ahead and got it. $36 is a good deal for Deluxe /w State.
Going for this as well right now. Mine's only $37.99 minus the $10 card for a net of $27.99. No state required for NH.:)

Just purchased TT Premier from Amazon with their new updated black friday prices. List price was $89, but I got it for $72 incl. sales tax. This includes state
Same here, plus I got the $10 Amazon gift card. Thanks to everybody for posting the deals.

I went to Newegg last night to purchase the $22.50 H&R Block 2022 Deluxe +State, then realized I had plenty of reward points at Office Depot. So I checked the price at Office Depot and it was still $44.95.

So do I buy it now at Newegg, use points at Office Depot to get it free but pay the full $44.95 price or wait. Decided to wait.

This morning I checked Office Depot and they have it for sale for $22.45. Got it free with reward points and saved $22.50 in rewards points for later usage.

DONE for 2022 Tax Programs.:dance:

Thanks for the Office Depot update.

Tried purchase, H&R, on Newegg yesterday. System must have been overloaded. Never got thru.:mad:
So, today, 11/26, Just purchased H&R, Office Depot. $ 22.49. With tax.
$24.54
Only issue. Could not do a "download", so will have to drive to the store to pickup. (I assume it's a disk?)

Me too. Done for 2022 !

Thanks for the Office Depot update.

Tried purchase, H&R, on Newegg yesterday. System must have been overloaded. Never got thru.:mad:
So, today, 11/26, Just purchased H&R, Office Depot. $ 22.49. With tax.
$24.54
Only issue. Could not do a "download", so will have to drive to the store to pickup. (I assume it's a disk?)

One year, I bought one that was mailed to me. It was just a code inside the mailer to download the software :facepalm:

~2 weeks ago, I paid $10 under list price using the TT website (plus sales tax) and got my code in my email in about 1 minute. Downloaded my copy directly from the TT web site in about 5 more minutes. Installed the app on my PC in about another 6 or 8 minutes. Total time to buy, download and install was about 20 mins.

Started it up and automatically transferred my info from last years return and then started on my 2022 taxes. About 30 minutes later I was ~70% done with my taxes. Some tables still aren't finished from TT and/or the Government. I already got one big update (automatically) from TT but I'm still waiting on the 401k tables which TT says will become available 12/8...

After 12/8, I'll be able to figure out what (if any) adjustments I want/need to make before year end.:)

Cheap at twice the price, IMO

Last edited:
Can anyone explain HOW to download the program? I've confirmed my email addy and entered the code for down but nothing....I feel so dumb :angel:

BTW this would be for the H&R block MAC version.

Going for this as well right now. Mine's only $37.99 minus the $10 card for a net of $27.99. No state required for NH.:)

Yeah, well, "Live Free or Die". The rest of us pay The Man. :angel:

Can anyone explain HOW to download the program? I've confirmed my email addy and entered the code for down but nothing....I feel so dumb

Anyone??:(

Sorry, but I don't use H&R Block and I don't have a MAC... For downloading TT on a windows machine it was almost automatic.... Maybe a download button to click but nothing complicated.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Can anyone explain HOW to download the program? I've confirmed my email addy and entered the code for down but nothing....I feel so dumb

Did you get an email from H&R block?? When I purchased my version from NewEgg, I got an email from HRB that sent me to the HRB website and then I just pressed a download button and entered the license code.

It took just over an hour after I placed my order before the email came from HRB with the download link.

Where did you purchase it from ?

When I purchased from Newegg, I got
An email from info@newegg.com Thanking me for my purchase - I did nothing with this email.

Then I got another email from info@newegg.com , with subject: Your Digital Order is Now Ready

In that email right under the product key was a link under the words: Manufacturer Redemption

That link took me to: https://activate.hrblock.com/DBJ

There I entered the product code (without the "-" that is in the code).
Then I scrolled down and entered my email, and picked my type of Software and clicked the button next.

Any chance the email is getting sent to your junk folder ?

If you specify where you purchased it would help. I bought the Block software from Newegg and I received an email with the subject”Your Digital Order is Ready”. The email contains a link to download the program.

Thanks to this thread, I downloaded H&R Block Premium +State today from Newegg for $32.49.

Try this page.
Make sure the selections are correct for what you ordered.

https://activate.hrblock.com/DBJ

I was able to download it here before newegg sent the download page.

One year, I bought one that was mailed to me. It was just a code inside the mailer to download the software :facepalm:

You are correct. Just an H&R box, inside, paper with activation code.
No disk. :dance:

Wish, Office depot, would have just emailed me the "code". Saved me a trip to the store. :flowers:

On Friday, went to Amazon and saw H&R Tax Deluxe+State for $22.49.

Weird thing is the above price was for "Physical code by mail". "Code by email" was $10 more. Crazy pricing? Well, I can wait 1 week to save $10.

Later, went back and look. No more "Physical code by mail". "Code by email is" now $22.49, but I already ordered.

On Friday, went to Amazon and saw H&R Tax Deluxe+State for $22.49.

Weird thing is the above price was for "Physical code by mail". "Code by email" was $10 more. Crazy pricing? Well, I can wait 1 week to save $10.

Later, went back and look. No more "Physical code by mail". "Code by email is" now $22.49, but I already ordered.

I noticed that also. If you use an Amazon Prime credit card you get 20% cash back instead of the usual 5%.

Amazon seems to be playing games with H&R Block pricing. I guess the more they confuse the thing, the fewer they have to sell at half price. I went in and it said PC download was not available at 50% off, but Mac was. When I clicked into it anyway, there was an option to buy PC download Deluxe+State at 50%off (the $22.xx). The code was delivered concurrently with the download. I wonder if the code by mail was if you were not logged in while shopping? Code by mail seems weird.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom