Are you lucky?

Did somebody just mention trains in Japan? Here's a video of "people stuffing". Groping? There's plenty of full-body contact as it is.

And here's life along the railway.

This is still better than people living in cages in Hong Kong, a living condition I have posted about earlier.

Last edited:
I never win lotteries or chances.

BUT....I always, ALWAYS find a parking space right where I need to be. Always. It's kind of spooky in a way.

There might be a big event, a large city or busy restaurant but just as I get there someone is pulling out of a spot. In the past 10 years of driving every day, I might have missed 5 times.

I've often commented that "I worry about a lot of things, but finding a place to park my car isn't one of them"

Last edited:
I do not have problems finding a parking space either. But then, it is because I do not mind walking to get some exercise.

And I already walk plenty, even on days where I do not take out the car.

Luck is something like winning a drawing. Or being born into a good environment and parents. The rest of life's supposed luck events are due to planning and preparation, with some hard work and conscientiousness of the world around you. In those rest of life events you increase your odds of luck by being ready for it; and recognizing it when it arrives. So in that sense I am lucky because I have prepared in advance.

Back
Top Bottom