Back to w*rk..

They say the pay is crap, but the perks are bovine.

i'll be your first customer. :D
please deliver
"all the sh** you can fit"
[hmmm...i think i just coined a jingle for DSCC]
in a gas guzzling pickup truck to East Nowhere, NY, just in time for spring planting.
frost free nights happen here just about May 31. :p

... that along with dropping X-mas presents at the post office is wearing me out. Wrap and go to the post office, wrap and go to the post office, rinse, repeat...
New hobby is checking out post offices in different neighborhoods. Chinatown has the shortest lines but they keep the boxes and supplies behind the counter whereas the other post offices keep them near the entrance where you can grab a box, some bubble wrap and seal it up before getting in line. So far I’ve netted $59.00.
Does USPS.com allow you to schedule package pickups in your area by the mail carrier at your house?

Does USPS.com allow you to schedule package pickups in your area by the mail carrier at your house?
Of course they do; but I'm pretending this j*b is just something I do on the way to ER adventures. Today I dropped in on the "lunchtime concert" series. Really good Renaissance choral singing. Rarely had time to do that while gainfully employed. Have to check google to find the location of post offices near the beach.

i'll be your first customer. :D
please deliver
"all the sh** you can fit"
[hmmm...i think i just coined a jingle for DSCC]
in a gas guzzling pickup truck to East Nowhere, NY, just in time for spring planting.
frost free nights happen here just about May 31. :p
If I don't get a govt. bailout, I may not make it past the end of the year. Would you mind pre-paying for a load?

We're still talking cows here, right?
well, yeah.
fresh brown sh** on fresh white snow is something i see a lot of. once the ground freezes hard, the local dairy boyz get the honey wagon out and spread the wealth, approximately 1/4 mile from my abode.
what were you talkin' about? ;)

Confession time. The market decline and hit to my portfolio has forced me to consider doing something I hoped I would never have to resort to again - w*rking for monetary compensation. Yes, I'm unhappy and ashamed to even consider resorting to such drastic measures, but that's life.

In an effort to save face, I'm trying to come up with some sort of a business idea and be my own boss. I've been looking at a franchise opportunity that may be uniquely suited to my location, talents and mindset. What do you think?

img_760339_0_5f1956348e68613cf398549232f6e8b7.jpg

I looked on entrepreneur.com's franchise listing, but I couldn't find a Deep Sh!t franchise of any kind. Is it in the cleaning business?

Seriously though, what's so bad with work? It keeps your mind engaged. I have had several hobbies, and frankly, without work, a deadline, a test, or other people's expectations, it was hard for me to finish the hobbies at the first sign of trouble because I kept thinking, "Why am I hitting myself over the head with this hammer? Oh, my hands work, and I can stop!"

Back
Top Bottom