Do you have a Wikipedia page about you?

FUEGO

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I don't.

Unless a reference buried in some article counts, no, and don't care to have one.

No, nice blogs & stuff but no wiki and not sure why I would want one. Could someone come in and dispute or overwrite all the fine things I would say about myself? Ban the ex from posting? Nah, no wiki for me.

No, nice blogs & stuff but no wiki and not sure why I would want one. Could someone come in and dispute or overwrite all the fine things I would say about myself? Ban the ex from posting? Nah, no wiki for me.

I think some friendly wiki poster would come along and flag your entry as "not important enough to warrant a page". I never have posted on wikipedia but it is run by a community and users can modify and change entries but there is some form of community policing and anal retentiveness about their posting guidelines. Of course that makes wikipedia generally useful and concise though not always correct or authoritative.

I have a few friends who do. More importantly, both my sister and BIL have pages in IMDB.

My admirers even posted a photo of me too! They don't care how much I know, but they like me because I am cool. The "King of Cool", actually.

220px-Steve_McQueen.jpg

Last edited:
I think that one of the requisites to have a Wikipedia page would be to not RE - hence you wouldn't be in this forum :).

Unfortunately I'm still on corporationwiki.com like many others here I suspect, does that count? I hope not...

Grandparents, parents... not me.

My grandfather has one.

I'm not notable and I hope to keep it that way. ;-)

I don't but most of my Avatar does... minus the head of-course.:) BTW, my ER was my "Great Escape". I emailed this photo (with my image) to my boss and co-workers when I announced my ER. Certainly a story worthy of Wikipedia.:LOL:

Attachments

• SteveMcqueen.jpg
    SteveMcqueen.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 141
Of course I do. Gumby

I don't but most of my Avatar does... minus the head of-course.:) BTW, my ER was my "Great Escape". I emailed this photo (with my image) to my boss and co-workers when I announced my ER. Certainly a story worthy of Wikipedia.:LOL:

But didn't Steve McQueen eventually get caught and have to go back to prison ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom